Muggle Sandwitch Places.

A/n: jeez. I'm really sorry. I feel like I haven't updated this sorry in a eternity. Do forgive me. I've been in a rut with writing and all Christmas stuff like decorating and such. So forgive me please. I'm really going to try and write more because as Christmas approaches it feels like the days move so slow and I'm in need of things to do to keep me sane. So I'm really going to try and write a lot. Maybe even finish this story this December... let me know how you feel about that. There will be lots more parts I just don't know how long I can keep this going. I'm really sad to know it's coming to an end but I have a secret project I'm working on for after this. Maybe even 2...;)

"As much as I love spending time with you in this beautiful shop I really think that we would go get my stuff." You said nuzzling your head under George's chin.

"What stuff. I have no clue what your talking about, looks like we'll just have to stay here." George replied closing his eyes.

"Georgie if we don't go now then we will have to go even later. You don't want to do that do you?" You ran your fingers threw his bright red hair.

"Fine let's go then." He said and he took your hand in his and apparated to the school. Dolores was still there so you had to sneak in. You sneaked throughout the whole castle getting to the Gryffindor common room.

"Your back?" Ginny asked rushing over to you and wrapping you in a hug.

"Just for a little bit. I'm here to grab my stuff and then I'm heading back to the shop with George. We have lots to do to prepare for the opening today." You said as George nodded along in agreement to your words

As you went up to grab your stuff you were filled with multiple feelings. Leaving this place you called home for almost 7 years now was a bittersweet moment. You were beyond excited to work with George in his shop but you were going to miss this place.

"Alright George I'm ready." You said as you trotted down the stairs.

"Alright darling. I was thinking we could make some sandwiches. I don't know if you want to go to a place or make some."

You smiled and were going to answer him when you were rushed into arms wrapping around you.

"Oh don't go y/n I'm going to miss you so much. Now I'm stuck with Ron here all alone." Ginny breathed.

"Hey I'm here to." Hermione added from a different part of the room and you chuckled.

"Ok ok. Ginny you can always come visit during the summers and I'll always be with George when he comes to the burrow."

She nodded and let go off you.

"Oh what a bittersweet moment. Ginny loses you but I get all of you." George stated picking you up and spinning you around. "Soo sandwiches?" He asked setting back down.

You gave him a light nod. "Would you like to try a muggle place. They aren't as good as yours but it's a learning experience." He gave you a tilt of the head as to tell you he was open to it.

So off you apparated. When you arrived back to the shop you went upstairs to the rooms and unpacked your stuff to which George helped you a bit. However he seemed to avoid things such as your bras.

"Dude we are dating." You laughed at him.

"I know. I just didn't know if you'd want me to." He shyed away from you

You went up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck "Oh George... you are a consent king. But if I love you as much as I say I do which believe me I do you'll be doing a lot more than just putting them away soon." You uttered turning around leaving him to turn red.

"Well ok then." He said as you grabbed the last of your shirts and he put your bras in a drawer.

"See? Wasn't so bad was it?"

"I don't know." He smiled at you jokingly

"Merlin I love you. You are the greatest thing to happen to me. You know that?" You said laying your head on his chest.

"I know.  I'm pretty great."

"Yes you are George yes you are." You said smiling as you swayed back and forth with him.

"Oi losers. Don't you have a sandwich date to get to?" Fred exclaimed causing you and George to jump in alarm.

As you and George arrived at a muggle sandwich place you both decided to get it to go. You ordered your food and George seemed to be having a little bit of social anxiety. You supposed you should have taught him how everything works.

"Oh he"ll have the.." you started listing off his sandwich order.

"Love you didn't have to."

"Georgie. I know you were nervous. Believe me I should have taught you how everything works. It's no problem." You said kissing his hand and letting it drop back down to your sides as you clutched it in your hand.

"I know darling but I also know you have a hard enough time with your own social anxiety. You can't even call your own appointments for the healers when your ill without freaking out." He smiled at you.

"That. Is. A. Secret." You said poking him in the chest laughing to let him know you were joking  and that he actually hadn't hurt your feelings.

As your sandwiches were done being made you went up and paid with some of your muggle money and left. When out of sight and tucked away in a alley way you apparated back to the shop.

"So take a bite." You said gesturing to eat some of it.

"Well I'm sorry. Let the lady go first they say." You laughed and he took a bite.

"That's good. But like you said I still make a mean bologna and cheese sandwich." You leaned into his side and you two sat there eating your sandwiches chatting about life. What you'd missed when that wretched bitch stole your letters from you.