Pep talk

Umbridge had not let up her whole evil persona. Not that you thought she would.

The twins had been talking a lot about their joke shop since it was their last year at Hogwarts and yours as well. You were worried though, worried that they were going to leave before the end of the school year. George was who kept you going without him you would probably just be a puddle of mud being stepped all over.

You were looking for them though. You seemed to have lost them since they went to detention with umbridge. It made you sad to think about him and Fred getting the quill. But mostly George, sure he comforted you when you had gotten the quill but he seemed to not be phased and you wished he would just let out some of his emotions so you could comfort him a bit.

Umbridge had not only hurt you she had hurt your boyfriend. His family and friends as well. Not to mention she sent away Dumbledore not that you were super mad about that but it was irritating that she had the authority to do this. Once again just another case of the ministry being dumb.

You had walked throughout Hogwarts for a while until you ended up spotting him and Fred sitting together with someone in between them.

"George!" You yelled out to him as you walked over to him and knelt down to be more level with what seemed to be a first or second year student.

"It's not as bad as it seems. My scars are almost gone. Look." George spoke to the kid lifting up his sleeve a bit to show his faded scars.

There were a lot of them and it made you extremely upset. It was one thing to have just one but I'm George's case he had so many and it was upsetting.

"Yea they fade after a bit. Here these ones are mine. They are almost unnoticeable." You added on to George's statement showing the boy your own scars.

"Would you like us to take you to madam pomfrey? She does and excellent job of taking care of them." You continued and the boy nodded his head a bit and you could see the dried tears staining his cheeks.

You and George walked the boy up to the infirmary and got him to Madam pomfrey.

You ended up pulling George to the sidelines for a second to talk about him.

"How are you doing George. Also don't tell me your fine because I know anybody who's had that quill multiple times can't be just ok."

"I'm fine I don't know what your talking about." Trying to change the subject he stated.

"George... look at me. I love you and you can tell me how your doing I'm your girlfriend for merlins sake." You said grabbing ahold of his hand and pressing a kiss to one of his scars.

"It hurts... but there's nothing we can do about it. They heal and then I get some more. It's just what's to come when you prank and be obnoxious." He replied looking down at the floor.

"Hey hey hey! Your not obnoxious never say that. I love all the mischief you cause that dementor that calls herself a teacher just doesn't know how to have fun. Alright?"

"I love you so much you know that right?" He asked and you nodded with a smile.

"And between you and me I have a little something up my sleeve that will rid me and Fred of her for a long long time." He continued.

That statement scared you a little. Ok not a little a lot, it scared you because you had no idea what it meant. Was he going to kill someone? Surely he wouldn't he's too kind to do that unless it was like a death eater or someone. Even if he hated umbridge he wouldn't go as far as to kill her. You had the idea he was going to drop out and leave early. That just scared you even more. If he left you had no idea what you would do, yea sure you could go to the joke shop with him after the end of your 7th year but how were you going to make it through the rest of 7th year.

"Are you going to leave George?" You asked now fiddling with your fingers.

"You'll just have to wait and see daring. Only time will tell." He stated and booped you nose.

Usually you loved the little things like him calling you darling and booping your nose but you were too scared. You were scared of what he was planning on doing. It might of been a little selfish of yourself to not want him to leave because you needed him to much but you just loved him so darn much.

"Are you alright y/n?" He asked grabbing into your shoulders. He must have seen you were a little bit nervous.

"Mhm. I'm fine. What about you?" You asked trying to discreetly change the subject.

"If you are totally sure you are fine I won't ask again for a while. Just tell me the truth love."

"I swear George I'm fine. Just a little nervous about everything."

"Alright you could use a nap let's go." He said wrapping his arm around you and leading you throughout the halls to the Gryffindor common room.

He laid with you on the couch in the common room and the two of you took a short nap. Luckily for you your nervous thought would be put on hold for a little bit. Maybe you were overreacting and he was just going to prank her. It wasn't for sure he was actually going to leave.