A series of unfortunate events.

The first week was tough. George was not coming out of his room and he was not letting you help him.

"George please. I lost my parents not to long ago I know how it feels I can help you"

Nothing. Just the sound of a locking door. You had turned to sleeping in the couch.

You regularly cried every night. Turns out the father of your unborn child not talking to you for a week wasn't the best for raging pregnancy hormones.

George could hear you too. He however figured it was because of Fred and just went to sleep. He felt bad ignoring you but he couldn't have you feeling bad for him.

———
George still didn't come out of his room for the next two weeks. You being now 6 weeks pregnant with another scan coming up in 2 weeks wasn't liking how things were going.

"George please come out. I just need a hug and I know you do too."

Nothing once again.

That night though after you had fallen asleep George came out of his room.

"I'm sorry love. I really am." He said pressing a kiss to your forehead before going back to bed.

The morning after that you got in the shower just to end up sitting there contemplating life. This wasn't how your life was supposed to go. You weren't supposed to be sleeping on the couch. You weren't supposed to be pregnant. Fred wasn't supposed to die.

You went into George's room to bring him some serial but found he wasn't there. You were fed up with this. You were angry pregnant and tired. Those three things didn't necessarily go good together.

You knew he was at the burrow probably getting support from his mom so that's exactly where you went.

You burst through the front door. Ginny automatically sensing the tension.

"Alright Harry let's get out of here."

"No let's stay I like the drama." Ginny had no choice.

"George Weasley!" You screamed.

You walked over to where he was laying on the couch he just looked at you silently.

"Don't even look at me and then have the nerve to not say anything."

"I'm sorry but-"

"No George your not. I haven't heard from you for 3 weeks. 3 weeks! Do you even know what I've gone through?"

"Yes I do."

"No you don't. I don't understand why you come here for your family to console you while I am right in the kitchen. I've lost family too and I know how it feels but you don't let me help you? Do you know how much that hurts? I've been sleeping on the couch crying myself to sleep every night."

"I know-"

"You know! You hear me every night and you don't try to come talk it out with me? What happened to wanting to spend your future with me?"

"I still do."

"You aren't acting like it George. I don't understand why you are allowed to sit there by my side every day after my parents die but you can't even say one word to me when I'm trying to help you. What is the difference?"

"Y/n I can't have you feeling bad for me right now."

"Why? If I would have said that when my mom and dad died you would have said "well too bad because I'm here." What am I supposed to do I can't just sit around in stress it's not good for me!"

"Stress isn't good for anybody why are you so special?" The words exhoed in your head what makes you so special if only he knew. You began to cry "oh no I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"You don't even know why I'm so upset right now and I think that's what hurts me the most right now George. Merlins beard your sister knows your parents know but you won't even say one word to me. It's at the point I feel like I can't tell you. I care too much for you to hear it and then get more upset with me right now."

"Stop with the bullshit. Your making up excuses to get me to let you help me. News flash y/n I'm not going to let you feel bad for me while I mope. Right now I just want to feel bad and lay in bed alone for a while."

"I know! That is what I've been saying this entire time, I know how it feels! I gave you three weeks George three weeks to mope and you still won't talk to me."

"Y/n... the stress." Molly added.

"I know Molly but I can't really contain it right now."

"Y/n I don't give a fuck how much time you give me. I don't want you to help me. I can't watch you feel bad for me when it's my brother who died. You shouldn't have to feel bad you already lost your parents."

You stomped over to the kitchen where the picture you gave Molly was sure to lay.

"Where is it?"

"Third drawer to the bottom." She said and you reached in pulling the photo out.

"Oh what do you have now to try and make me listen."

"Bloody hell George if you keep pushing me away your never going to get to see your child grow up or even be born for that matter." You threw the picture at him. You weren't setting out to do this it just happened.

You turned around setting for the door.

"Wait y/n. Is this-"

The door knocked.

"I'll get that on my way out." You said opening the door to leave.

However when you opened the door you weren't expecting to see Fred standing in front of you.