Wedding

After a few months of being with the babies you and George had officially planned your wedding. The war was over your children had been born and nothing could step in your way.

You alarm clock went off very early in the morning and you left the house with all of your stuff to get ready.

"Hello Luna,Hermione,and Ginny." You said as y oh entered the hotel room you were staying in to get ready.

"Hello."

"Hey"

"Hi."

"Alright so first makeup."

You had sat down at the bathroom mirror and applied your makeup.

"It looks great y/n!" Hermione complimented.

Hermione sat down and pinned your hair and curled it with a very nice let's say had up half down style.

"Alright now for the dress. This is going to be the hardest part."

Once you were finally in your dress your heard someone come in the room.

"Special visit from Remus and Archer!"

"Yay my babies." You held one on each arm.

"Are they wearing tuxedo onesies?" Hermione questioned.

"It's adorable Hermione. They're too young for real suits this is perfect."

"Well it was George's idea." Molly laughed.

"How is he doing?"

"Very nervous. I honestly don't think I've ever seen him like this even his first year at Hogwarts."

"Oh tell him I said it will be alright. And here are the boys." You finished and Molly took the boys from you.

———
George's POV

I woke up and she wasn't there however I knew she was leaving. I got up and got ready. I dressed the boys up in little suit onesies that I figured y/n would get a laugh at. I'd have to have mom take them to visit her.

I got ready but I couldn't stop shaking when I was doing my tie. Dad had to help.

Mom went off with the boys and she came back shortly after.

"George y/n told me to tell you it's al going to be ok." Hearing that made me feel a bit better.

Before I knew it I was standing waiting for y/n to come down the isle.

———
Your POV

"Hermione can you go find Remus. Like lupin not Weasley."

"Yea one second."

George had asked Hermione if everything was alright when she came running out of the room looking for lupin. She assured him everything was alright.

"Remus!"

"Hermione? Is everything alright?"

"Yea y/n wants to talk to you" she said leading him over to where you were standing waiting to go down the isle.

"Remus!"

"Yea what's going on?"

"Nothing I wanted to ask you something but you can completely say no because I know it's short notice but I just completely forgot and-"

"Alright alright what is it."

"Will you walk me down the isle? Your the closest thing I have to a father figure as well as Arthur."

"Sure."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"Oh thank you." You hugged him.

"Alright I think you have somewhere to be."

"Oh yea." You laughed.

Shortly after the music began Remus handed you off to George. There was a lot of blabbering from the minister but when it was finally time to say your vowes the two of you were ready.

"George, I met you when we were 11 on our 1st year of school. You were trouble and I was pretty quiet but you took care of me. Like when you took care of me at the burrow when I got sick then you would get sick and I'd help you. I loved getting you stuff you needed from school so you didn't always have hand me downs. In 6th year when I realized I had more than just friendly feelings towards you I was petrified of you not feeling the same. I kept them locked away for the most part and tried my best to feel happy for you when in thought you had a date. The day you asked me to the Yule ball was one of the best days of my life let's just say 3rd best day of my life. You helped me through my bad feelings about school and even though we fought at the end of it I wouldn't change anything. When my parents died you helped me through it all and I could not be more grateful for everything you've done for me. When I found out I was pregnant I was really scared. We weren't talking and you were having a rough time I was afraid you wouldn't want the baby. However I'm sure I would have liked to tell you about the baby in a better way than throwing a sonogram at you." George let out a laugh. "When I found out we were having twins I was even more scared. I wasn't sure how we were going to do it but you had everything planned out. Even though I might not have shown it I am so grateful for how protective you were over me when I was farther in my pregnancy. That leads me to the 2nd best day of my life which was having our sons Remus and Archer. No matter how much I wish some people could have been there I'm the most glad you were there with me. Now here we are getting married finally and this must be the 1st best day of my life."

"Ok wow. Not sure if I can beat that." George was crying and laughing at the same time.

"Y/n I've loved you for a long time maybe even before you liked me. I was probably 14 and scared because I had found the most perfect person on the planet and in my mind there was a chance you could not reciprocate those feelings. I may not have been the best at showing it but I am still so glad that I asked you to the Yule ball even if I should have asked sooner. If I were to travel back in time and tell my 14 year old self that it was ok and that him and you were going to have two beautiful children and get married I don't think he would believe me. I'm so thankful for you and for everything you've helped me through. Honestly if it were anybody else I'm sure they would get tired of my self consciousness but here you are still. Beautiful as ever if I might add. I've made a few mistakes in this relationship but I wouldn't change it for the world. I still believe today that if it weren't for every argument we had we might not be standing here today with our children. I cannot wait to live out the rest of my life with you and watch our children grow up even if you don't want them to be taught pranks at a young age. Because after today every last think on my bucket list has been crossed off." Now you were trying not to cry because of your makeup.

Surely enough shortly after this the two of you kissed and you were officially married.

"Mom are you crying?" George asked Molly

"Yes and I'm not even going to deny it." She laughed

"Where are my boys." You asked.

"It seems Remus and tonks have taken quite a liking to them.

"Hey Remus mind if we borrow our children." You joked and they handed over the baby's. "Thank you again Remus for walking me down the isle. It really means a lot."