chapter 2

madison, jeremy and i continued to talk and get to know each other a bit more while we waited for Kenny and the rest of the cast to show up. ive never been very good with making friends but it's easy with them. it feels like ive known them forever. 

"owen just texted me that they're finally on their way" jeremy said putting his phone back in his pocket. "when will they ever learn" madison says shaking her head. 

"good morning everybody!! what a beautiful day to start filming!" kenny says cheerfully as he walks through the set. "how are my rising stars? seems like im missing a few" 

"hey kenny!" madison and jeremy say in unison. "owen and charlie should be here in about five minutes." madison explains. "that's alright, we got to get to work. we have a lot to do today." kenny says. he turns to me. "hello olivia, how lovely it is to see you again." "hi kenny, good morning. im very excited to finally get to work with you." i smile brightly. kenny returns the smile and looks back at madison and jeremy. "madi i understand your father is here and will be on set with us most of the time, i would like to have a few words with him. give him some reassurance." kenny says kindly. madison blushes a bit and leads kenny towards her father. 

"her dad is the coolest, i totally prefer him over mads." jeremy says and we laugh together. 

"SORRY IM LATE" a really tall blonde boy comes onto set shouting. 

"are you though?" jeremy says back. i smile trying not to laugh. "hey hey hey its really not my fault this time, it was charlie. i literally and i mean LITERALLY had to pull him out of bed." blondie says running his hands through his hair, trying to catch his breath. 

"where is charlie?" jeremy asks him. "he had to go leave some of his stuff in his trailer. he shouldnt be too long, his trailer is right behind the set." his eyes finally land on me. for a minute he looks like he's holding his breath. 

"hi um im olivia. im one of the DA's on set" i tell him kinda confused as to why he's holding his breath and literally turning red. "liv here is my new best friend since you and charlie dont know how to act- hey HEY OWEN BREATHE" 

owen lets out the breath he was holding in, choking a little bit as he tries to compose himself. "s-sorry i really dont know why i did that" owen says laughing nervously. "im owen, really nice to meet you olivia." he says sticking out his hand. i smile as i take it. 

"good you're here! since this is our first day im going to keep this short and sweet. you guys are starting a new journey together. there's going to be ups and downs but just know that you guys are now a little family. you guys will have to use each other as support and anything anybody could possibly ever need, we're always here. this is a safe space, feel free to tell and show us your ideas. we're open to anything. now! lets get this party started!" kenny says as the cast and crew surround him and applaud. 

"IM HERE" a voice shouts. 

a voice all too familiar to me. my body freezes in place and i go cold. it cant be

"im SO sorry kenny i promise it wont happen again" i hear again from the same voice. i feel like i might just faint. im too scared to even look. its probably just someone who sounds like him.

"hey liv are you okay? you look like you've just seen ghost." jeremy says slightly touching my arm. i snap out of it and nod my head. i keep my gaze on the floor. 

"okay now that charlie is here, lets just set a few things straight before starting" kenny says waling over to us. i finally get the courage to look up. 

oh no.

authors note: 

hi!! its pretty late so this chapter is unedited lol i hope you like it! - cyn