chapter 26

a.n

the picture above is what olivia wears to the concert, similar makeup as well. just her hair is curled instead of it being straight.

the next morning, i wake up feeling cold. i open my eyes and realize charlie isn't next to me. i sit up and find a note on his side of the bed.

my sweet olivia,

i didnt want to wake you, you looked so peaceful sleeping. but its 11 am and im starving. im going to get us breakfast. i will hurry back, dont miss me too much.

yours forever,

charlie 

i smile at the note. such a sweet gesture but his handwriting, even after all these years, is still just as bad. i look at the clock, the screen reads 11:15. i decide to shower as i wait for charlie to get back. 

"oliveeee im home" charlie says loudly as he shuts the door behind him with his foot. 

"coming!" i say pulling a clean shirt of his over me before heading out. i run up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. he laughs turning around and kissing my forehead. 

"mornin' pretty girl, i missed you" he says bringing me into him once more. 

"i missed you too." i say closing my eyes and smiling. 

ive missed being this happy

"come on, lets eat. we have a long night tonight with the jonas brothers" he laughs but i know he's really excited. 

we eat breakfast and i try to ignore his gross combination of peanut butter and scrambled eggs. 

he tells me about how he's been working on the song for the show with madi. his eyes now a bright green as he speaks about his inspiration for the lyrics. i love seeing him this way.

we spend the next couple of hours just talking, finally catching up on all our lost time without one another. i mostly talk about school and all the concerts i went to with all my savings. he talked about his acting gigs and all the bad auditions he went to. 

we laugh so much at each other's stories, there are tears in our eyes. the way we are with one another never changing. it's almost like we were never apart. 

"olive i think we should start getting ready for the concert. it's almost 4 and we all have to meet at my place at 6." i nod my head agreeing with him. 

as charlie gets into my bathroom to shower, i quickly curl my hair and do my makeup. i slip on my dress, its a silky emerald green that compliments my skin tone and make my eyes look brighter. i put on my heels and walk towards the mirror to see myself.

"oli-" charlie gasps mid saying my name, dropping his hairbrush onto the floor. i see his reaction from the reflection of the mirror.

"you- wow. you look incredible"  he says almost breathless as he walks to stand behind me. his reaction giving me a new wave of confidence. 

"thank you" i say as he presses his body against me, his hands now on my hips as he kisses my shoulder. his eyes never leaving mine from our reflection. he smirks as he pulls away, knowing he left my heartbeat racing with the look he was giving me. 

we make our way to charlie's apartment to see everyone is already there and the drinking has begun. 

"olivia!! you look so amazing!" caro and madison both compliment me as we walk through the door. 

"thanks girls, you guys look beautiful too" i say with a big smile. 

"be careful charlie, joe jonas will take olivia with him if he sees her" madison teases charlie and he rolls his eyes. 

"i wanna see him try!" he says making everyone laugh. 

"okay everybody, lets get this party started before the uber gets here! madison! you're not allowed to drink or your dad will murder us all!" owen says playfully. 

by the time the uber gets here, we're all already a little drunk. charlie and i are 5 shots in and we've both had a mixed drink. but owen is the one who's already the most drunk, with 6 shots and two very strong mixed drinks.

we all pile into the uber and just barely make it in time for the opening act. we run towards our seats, kenny, tori and some other people from the crew already there. charlie and i decide to head to the bar and get more drinks. 

as we drink our 4th mixed drink, the lights finally dim indicating the shows about to start. the adrenaline rushes through me as i grab charlies hand and run back towards our seats. everybody standing from their seats and screaming as they appear on stage. 

"hello vancouver!" joe yells and i cant help but scream back, smacking charlie's arm in excitement. 

the show goes on with everybody dancing around and screaming the lyrics. i start to feel every ounce of alcohol in my system and by the look of charlie's eyes, i know he feels it too. his hands more touchy than usual and slurring the words he's screaming. 

"this next one is called lovebug. sing along!" nick says happily into the mic. 

charlie grabs my arms and throw them around his neck, his hands finding my waist as he sways us back and fourth to the beat of the song. both of us singing to one another.

Now I'm speechless, over the edge
I'm just breathless
I never thought that I'd catch this love bug again
Hopeless, head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I'd get hit by this love bug again

he rests his forehead on mine, a smile on both our lips as the lyrics of the song couldn't be more true.

Kissed her for the first time yesterday
Everything I wished that it would be
Suddenly I forgot how to speak
Hopeless, breathless, baby can't you see?

as the guitar solo starts, charlie stops swaying us. his eyes moving from mine to my lips as he leans in and kisses me. he pulls me into him, our bodies pressed against one another. i kiss him back with just as much passion. my body feels electric and my lips feel tingly as we pull away. 

everyone cheering around us for different reasons, but in that moment, it felt like it was just us. i smile as pull him in for another kiss. 

they finally kissed omg <3 

i hope you guys liked this chapter, keep voting and commenting! 

fun fact; i saw the jonas brothers here in LA last year in october, i went with my best friend and we got really drunk, all i remember is ugly crying to their song "hesitate" and the group of little girls next to us asking their mom if i was okay lmaooo 

anyways i love you guys <3