chapter 3

i as soon as i look up and see a glimpse of him i quickly move my head back down. my hands start sweating and i feel im going to be sick. 

"now you all are familiar with how this works, madison this is your first time in anything so ill explain. olivia here is going to be in charge of you four. she will always know where you should be, how long you have for a break, when you should be in hair and makeup, your days off, all that jazz. try to not make her life more difficult, that goes for you charlie." kenny says scolding in a playful manner. 

"yeah charlie" jeremy says shoving him slightly. im finally able to look back up at them. at him.

as soon as those damn eyes met mine, i felt my heart stop completely. we both stare at each other in shock for a minute until he finally breaks the silence. "h-hey olive." he says nervously. i couldnt say anything, i just looked back at him. listening to him say my old nickname again, i felt my heart shatter just like the last time.

"e-excuse me." was all i was able to say before running off set in to the nearest bathroom. i felt like i was going to puke at any moment. 

this really cant be happening to me.  it's been 2 years since i last saw him. since he took my heart and stomped on it. leaving me to mend all the pieces back together.  

i try and calm myself down. im working, this job is important to me. i cant afford to lose it. i look in the mirror and clean myself up a it. i just plan to avoid him for the most part unless i need to address something to him work related. keep it professional. yeah maybe that'll work. it has to.

"olivia are you in there?" i hear jeremy calling out. i compose myself before going to open the door. 

"yeah im here, sorry i ran off like that." i say laughing nervously. jeremy looked at me with worried eyes. "you didnt look so well, is everything okay?" he asks as we start walking back into set. 

"yes im okay, promise." he smiled at me. "im guessing you and charlie know each other?" he questions me with caution. "what makes you say that?" i ask raising an eyebrow at him. "he called you olive" he laughs. 

my smile fades as i hear jeremy repeat the nickname he gave me. i try and choose my next words carefully. 

"we knew each other, we havent spoken in years." i say trying to leave it as just that. 

"alright everybody, places! we're about to start!" someone from the crew yells. i let out a breath i didnt know i was holding. "we're besties now liv, im here if you ever want to talk about things." he says sweetly as he gives me a hug and starts walking towards his spot. 

i take a seat in one of the chairs for the crew trying to sort out the thoughts in my head. 

"quiet on set!" someone yells. "okay madison! boys! you got this. lets do our first take!" kenny says enthusiastically. i turn my head away from kenny and my eyes meet charlies again. he looked like a hurt puppy for a second and tried to cover it up with a small smile. 

i keep a straight face and turn my head the other way.

this is going to be a long  year. 

authors note

hi again lol i was going to go to bed but i jujst wanted to write another one before going to bed. this chapter is also unedited im sorry lol ill try and update again tomorrow. hope you like it! -cyn