Part 1(First Impression )

He is begins to half squatting,swayed away his hips to the left and right,put his right hand over his inner thigh..moved in sexy shake following the rhythm of music...

His grey eyes stared seductive to everybody,with his plump lips its like opium,invited all the man to kissed him..
He is so fuckin alluring from his scent of sexiest pheromones...
It's will erected every aLpha's dick just by smelling the scent of him...

Just one word can described him..

He is SEXY...!!

***
Jiemin was doing his usual work as forensic docter in Sunlim hospital of forensic devision,so his daily work is dissecting the corpses for autopsy resulting to head office of Korean police crime devision.
So no wonder,because of his daily activity in corpses dissecting rooms created him as cold and unatractive guy in personal,its quite different with himself before he was taking majoring in forensic..!

Jiemin looked pity at the corpse of victim.she is the victim of political atrocities..because she was kidnapped and murdered after supporting the right of workers on her company working for.

From the up till bottom of her body is fulled trace of violence and her lower body was crashed !
Jiemin was find out there is around three centimeters of irregular wounds from the left of the wall of vaginal called labium minora till the abdomen area..!there was found of Bone fragments in abdominal cavity and the pelvic bone is crushed into a pieces..!

"Ohh fuck...she must be in truely horribly tortured before dying..."Jiemin hisses sadly while take off his handscone.
And Jiemin can smelled the crueled trained scent of trained alpha from the corpse body.

Jiemin walked away from the ward and have his coffee break time after dissecting the murder corpse.

He is begin to sip a coffee from his cup and reading the police reporting documents which is claimed the victim as violence of sexuality only.

All sudden one young man walked into the room ,and Jiemin tilt his head for the source of foot step and smirked at the guy who is walked approuched him now.

"dr Darryl park jie min,our best forensic docter.. do you find the answer already...?"
Jiemin rolled up his eyes lazily while looked at the young man.

"She is the worst corpse I ever found,Kim!
its called the harrasment of women rights..!"

Taehyung sitting on front of Jiemin and stopped Jiemin to sip his coffee.

"She is murdered victim,Mr Kim Tae hyung...!!"Jiemin sighed while put down the coffee cup.

"Any prove,dr Park..?"Tae teased his best freind.

"Avtomat kalashnikova 47 is suspected of one caused of her died...!"

Taehyung laughed while lit one ciggarets to his lips.

"Be carefull of your statement,dr park...!"

Jiemin looks annoyed while Taehyung puffing out his ciggarets smokes.

"Yakkk..alien..who said you can smoking in my area...?"

"Come on..the corpse can't getting coughed because of my smokes right..excepting you are being the one of corpse..!!"

"Fuck you,Kim...!!"Jiemin grunts angrily to Taehyung as throwing out the ciggarets from Taehyung lips into the floor.

Taehyung knowing Jiemin very well,both of them stayed in the same high school and Jiemin helped him so much to solving the murdered case from the corpse autopsy or visum et repartum.