Another Story (Not a Chapter)

So just gonna start by saying IM NOT DICONTINUING (lord teach me how to spell) THIS STORY. This isn't even counting as this weeks chapter. That one is currently half written and will probably be out early this week btw. @keisjuicylonglegs said that if I posted my other stories they would read them and tbh that was enough reason for me. So like 30 minutes ago I posted my story. Its called "The Place Where Hammocks Hang". Its dystopian and Im too lazy to describe it again (The original one took me like 15 minutes) so Imma copy and paste the actual description.

In the year 2025 a treaty was signed. A treaty that ended that ended World War III, also known as the war of no end. The war sent the U.S government into corruption, not to mention the physical damage to the rest of the country. The only place the bombs didn't reach was the east coast, namely the original 13 colonies. 200 years later, technology has regressed and almost the entire U.S population is living on the east coast. Its a horrible life, full of starvation and disease. Only the extraordinarily wealthy can live on the rare undamaged land in the west. The only way for anyone else to escape is the lottery. The lottery is held once a year, and is open to anyone over the age of 12, giving them the opportunity to change their lives.

When Rowan wakes up in the middle of nowhere, he doesn't remember anything except for his first name. Soon he meets a boy named Ash Brookes. Ash takes him to his home, a giant warehouse full of teenagers who take care of each other without the help of adults. Just when everything is looking up, everything goes wrong and Rowan, Ash, and the rest of their friends have to set out on their own.

But the new world is harsh. And not everyone can survive.

Its my first original story so its not fantastic and theres only one chapter so far. So please bear with me the first few chapters. So if any of yall would want to go read that it would mean a lot. The idea was just a random dream I had and I was like HOLY SHIT I COULD ACTUALLY WRITE A STORY ABOUT THIS. So yeah I did that! Really cant think of anything else to say here. Have a great day all of you. 

- Jellybeans