Chapter 21- Turnover

*Im not great at days of the week but we are making this a Monday*

Suga POV

Suga was getting pretty tired of the first years. Nobody had heard from Hinata since Monday, and that was making Kageyama restless. Not to mention it meant there was no freak quick. And NOW Yamaguchi had gone off the map too. He had been at afternoon practice on Thursday, but nobody had seen or heard from him since. Because of that, Tsukishima had been more salty than ever. Suga had already suspected this, but now it was confirmed that Yamaguchi helped to dilute the saltiness that is Tsukishima Kei.  And since both Kageyama and Tsukishima didn't have their counterparts, they were at each others throat almost constantly. Hinata and Yamaguchi better come back soon or this team is going to tear itself apart. Suga was really hungry, so he made himself a bowl of cereal, and sat down at the table. As had become habit, he turned on the news to see if anything had changed with the Orange demon case. The news anchor was saying something about a baboon that was living on an abandoned ship? It was strangely interesting. All of a sudden that news story was cut off. (I am to lazy to type this in dialogue so italics are the news channel)

Breaking News: New information on the Orange Demon. Also the man under the hood!

Suga immediately looked up, hoping for some kind of breakthrough.

Last night an anonymous tip was called in, claiming that they knew the identity of 2 of the nations most famed serial killers. The Snowy Owl, and The Orange Demon. They also claimed the identity of another smaller serial. 

Suga was on the edge of his seat at this point.

The Snowy Owl has been free across Japan for almost 6 years, killing over a thousand people. However police have never been able to track down and pinpoint the Owl's identity. The orange demon has been loose for almost three years, and was formerly accredited with the death of three people. However, upon further investigation he could be responsible for almost 800 deaths.

Suga's jaw dropped. That was 1800+ deaths between the two of them! There was only two of them!

The other serial is responsible for a much smaller two deaths, that have both occurred in the same city over the last two days, and it being called the Flower killer, due to the victims being found holding flowers.

But now the identity of these three killers has been revealed. And none of them are over the age of 17. 

The flower killer has been revealed as 11 year old Miya Line. Her motive is unclear, and if seen do not approach her, as she is believed to be armed. Call the police immediately. Her parents and older brothers are under police protection. She was last seen wearing a dark purple jacket, black pants, and a red glove.

Suga was shocked once more. An 11 year old girl was a serial killer?! Suga needed to call the Miya brothers after this. This was ridiculous. 

The Snowy Owl has been revealed as 17 year old Akaashi Keiji. His motive is unknown, and he should not be approached. Call the police IMMEDIATELY. His family is also under police protection. He wast last seen wearing a white hooded jacket, black pants, and a red glove

This time Suga literally knocked his cereal bowl over he got up so fast. He needed to call Bokuto and Fukurodani too.

And finally, the Orange Demon has been identified as 16 year old Hinata Shoyo. His parents are unidentified, and his little sister is staying with family friends. Do NOT approach him. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, black pants, and a red glove.