Chapter 27- Thanksgiving+Random other things

Idk what this POV is called

Hinata was having the best time he'd had in a long time. A few weeks ago the big three had decided that it would be good "bonding time" for all the agents to celebrate an American holiday called Thanksgiving. Most of them had no clue what it was, but there was food involved so they all quickly agreed. Hinata had arranged for Natsu to stay at their grandparents house, where it just so happened he was banned from going. Seriously you light a towel on fire one time and suddenly you aren't allowed on the premises. Learn to forgive and forget people! Hinata had spent the morning in and out of the lounge, where the. big three had been trying to cook all morning. Trying being the key word, because so far there had been three fires, some exploding potatoes, and an impressive amount of colorful language. After hours of trial and error they had ended up with something that they thought resembled a thanksgiving dinner. They had turkey, sweet potato casserole topped with nuts and marshmallows, saltine covered corn casserole, sour cream marshmallow fruit salad, green beans, and hot buttery rolls. They sat down on the floor and on the couches of the lounge, and ate a ridiculous amount of food while talking and laughing together. Hinata had a lengthy conversation with Aka about whether volleyball was advanced don't let the balloon touch the ground (It isn't change my mind). They all sat laughing watching a recording of the dog show that they only understood bits and pieces of from Aka's intermitten translating. There was a lot of friendly debate about the best dog, and what the best breed was. They sat like this for hours, just enjoying each others company. A few hours later they busted out an impressive amount of pies. It started with agents eating them, but quickly devolved into a full out food fight. After they ran out of pies whipped cream was wiped off of faces, and there was yelling about how that stain was not going to come out. For the rest of the day, they sat in the living room area watching Christmas movies, while somebody occasionally had some food substance dumped on their heads. By 10pm most people had fallen asleep where they were sitting, so Hinata, Aka, Haru, and Tetsu threw blankets on them before going back to the kitchen. By 1 AM most things were cleaned up, and the four were still full of energy. They laid out blankets on the floor of the big three room and played paranoia until dawn. Thoroughly scarred for life, they finally fell asleep. While they slept the little kids who had woken up creeped in and pranked the hell out of them. When the four oldest agents woke up they were confused as to why they were covered in hot sauce, shaving cream, and marker doodles. Safe to say that the afternoon was spent chasing kids around the hallways as they tried to get revenge. That evening Hinata went to pick up Natsu, who had supposedly had a great two days with her grandparents, but she liked Shoyo better. Hinata received a few glares after that last statement. It had been a great two days.

A/N 

So finally the aforementioned thanksgiving chapter. I have come to the realization that I don't know how to write things that aren't tragic or dramatic. All the food they had is what my family eats. As a thanksgiving present I give you more of my sisters comments and things I heard yelled while writing this chapter

Sisters Comments: 

"wow..... that name... inconspicuous"

"BANANA MILK DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO"

"WHACK A NATSU"

"GTE READY TO FAILLLLLLL WITHOUT 10"

"salt in the wound"

"and you complained in my story about wasting time......"

"TetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsuTetsu"

"I'm still growing!!!!!" (She and I are both short but our 6 year old sister is like 4 feet tall already)

"do you really talk to him that little? for shame"

"WOOOWWWWW WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSEEDDDDD"

"amazing. extraordinary. NICE DEDUCTION SHERLOCK"

"DDDAAAIIIIIICCCHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIII EXPLAIN TO YOUR WIFE"

"hot chocolate. he is wise"

"ooooooooohhhhhhh you better not cheat on Yamaguchi"

"Im watching you....."

"I hope Yamaguchi gets video footage of this. He and Tsuki need to have a talk"

"EXCUSE ME????????????????????????????>????????????????????"

"VOLDEMORT IS BACK"

"And you say MY characters cry a lot"

Things I heard yelled

- Its like that time in friends!

- AHHHHHHHHH

- WHAT THE HECK IS THIS

- THATS LIKE SOME HIGH STRUT SITUATION

- BEAGLE BEAGLE BEAGLE BEAGLE BEAGLE BEAGLE BEAGLE BEAGLE BEAGLE BEAGLE BEAGLE (Have you guessed we like beagles?)

- THATS A BROWNIE BOB

- JILLI, RORY! HAVE YOU SEEN THE MARSHMALLOW LAYERS I GOT ON THIS THING *does dance* Ow I hit myself!

I hope all of you that celebrate Thanksgiving have a great Thanksgiving!!!!!!

-Jellybeans