Chapter 24- Overruled

Tsukishima's POV

Tsukishima really wasn't sure why he had offered to let them stay. In his brain, he told himself it was because of Yamaguchi, but he wasn't really sure if that was why. Tsukishima was walking through the dark streets of Miyagi on the way to get the "serials". That's what Kuroo had called them anyways. It was kind of strange that Daichi had locked them in, but it would have been really bad if someone happened to need equipment and had found a missing person and three serial killers. That would have been hell to explain. Tsukishima had been sticking to the side of the roads, to hopefully avoid being seen. He had been walking for about 20 minutes and was fairly close to the school at this point. All of a sudden something clamped on Tsukishima's shoulder, and there was something poking his spine. A voice from behind him said "Don't move." "I wasn't planning on it" Tsukishima replied sarcastically. The poking intensified a little bit and Tsukishima tensed. "Where are the others" the voice said threateningly. "Who?" Tsukishima feigned confusion. "Sho, Aka, and Line. Where are they." at this point there was definitely blood dripping down Tsukishima's back. "What do you want with them" he snarled at his attacker. "I need to tell them that we need them BACK. Everything is falling apart, and we need them or none of us are going to survive." Tsukishima raised his eyebrows. "So you just want to talk to them?" he asked. "Yeah" the attacker responded. Sighing, he told the attacker "I'll take you to them, but can you stop stabbing me? I kind of like this shirt." The hand and blade disappeared and the attacker finally came into view. It was a shorter boy, maybe 13? He had light blue hair that almost seemed to glow in the dim light, and black glasses. The boy stuck out the hand that didn't have a knife in it. "Kiri" Tsukishima reluctantly shook his hand "Tsukishima". The two boys stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before Tsukishima spoke up saying "Can you put the knife away? Its kind of the opposite of inconspicuous" Kiri shrugged. "If any other agents came by they would know who I was anyways. I am literally the only one with a light blue jacket." Even so, the knife disappeared into a jacket pocket. Kiri gestured with his arm as if saying 'lead the way'. And so Tsukishima continued walking to Karasuno, now with a pastel colored shadow. 

When they finally reached the gym Tsukishima fumbled around in his pocket for a second before pulling out the gym keys. He unlocked the door and the two slipped inside. Tsukishima lightly knocked on the door to the equipment room and he heard movement from the inside. "I brought someone else too" Tsukishima said quietly. There were sudden bangs from the inside as if somebody had hit the wall. He heard Akaashi's voice dangerously low. "Tsukishima Kei. Who did you bring?" Tsukishima sighed. "Can I just open the door please?" he asked them. "Fine.." Tsukishima heard Akaashi mutter. Tsukishima turned the key in the lock and pulled the door open revealing Akaashi, Line, and the Shrimp in a fighting stance brandishing knives. Jeez what was with these people and threatening others with knives? Kiri stepped out of a shadow and almost immediately was tackled in a hug by Line. "KIRI I MISSED YOU" she told him. Kiri brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "I missed you too Line" Line scowled before pointing to her still bandaged ears. Kiri looked questioningly at the others, but Tsukishima was the only one who spoke up. "They all were outside for pretty much three full days so her ears got really bad frostbite" Kiri nodded and flicked Line in the forehead. "Idiot" he told her. "Hey! I am not an idiot!" she complained. Kiri looked at her with mock surprise "I thought you couldn't hear" he teased. Line pouted back. "Several hours of not being able to hear anything makes you pretty decent at reading lips" Shrimp and Akaashi finally joined the two in their hug. When they stepped back, Akaashi asked "Kiri what are you even doing here, you could end up like us!" Kiri shrugged. "Things at HQ are kind of falling apart without you and Sho. Also for SOME UNKNOWN REASON it was decided that I should come talk to you." Shrimp looked amused. "You asked to come didn't you?" "Shut up" Kiri muttered blushing. Line giggled and Tsukishima smirked. Tsukishima butted in, "Could we maybe take this conversation to my house? As much as I enjoy making people uncomfortable..." "Saltyshima" Shrimp muttered. "We really shouldn't stay here for very long." Akaashi nodded and told Kiri "Kiri you should probably get back soon. If mask realized that you've been gone, and you didn't have a job, he would get suspicious."