Prologue

We started as friends until we fell in love with each other.

Sabi nga nila kapag may kaibigan kang lalaki, Isa sainyo ay magkakagusto at bonus nalang kung mutual feelings ang meron kayo.

He loves me and I love him.

And in the name of love, we thought it was so easy that if you love each other we can get a happy ending right away.

Love is full of obstacles before you can be happy you must overcome all the difficulties.

Kapag mahal mo ipaglaban mo kaysa mabuhay tayo sa buhay na puno nang "what ifs" and "regrets".

Hindi naman kasi natin mararamdaman yung pagsisisi sa una kaya yung paghihinayang na mararamdaman natin ay useless na kasi nasa dulo na tayo ng chapter nang buhay natin.

But what if your family is the obstacle in your relationship?

How do you fight the person you love when they say "mother knows best"?
Mahirap ipaglaban ang relasyong lagi nalang hinadlangan ng pamilya.

Is it really necessary that when we love someone, We need the approval of others? Even if we are the one who will enter into a relationship?

And how long will the man I love fight for our relationship if he is the one who always handle our relationship?
How will you fight the person I love against my family?

Do I really need to be selfish for the sake of my happiness?