Complicatedly Inlove

This story is work of fiction, names, character, places and incidents are either a product of author's imagination or used fictiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead events or locales are entirely coincidential.

📌
This is my second story and I am happy to share my thoughts to all of you. Until now I am so thankful to all for reading my first story entitled The Selfless Love (Love Series #1) and supporting me since day 1 especially to my friends Innocent Candies and to those people who believes on me.

And again, I'm asking you'll for support to my second story. Reads and support are highly appreciated.

This story is written in Taglish and has major major errors, typographical and grammarical. Please be considerate. I'm not fluent.

I never thought I will experience of having my own story since it's not easy to write and think about the plot, title and twist but because of those motivation from my friends I can write my story now without hesistation.

This story is all about Ina and Ryle love story.

The new battle for the relationship of two people. I hope you read the story of Ryle and Ina. let's see how they will fight the complicated relationship that they have.

"The game of love is complicated, but love is not complicated." -Marty Rubin