HSTT - 71

🖤🖤🖤

"Are you okay now, Kuya?"

I felt  her hand wiping the sweat of my forehead. I grabbed her hand to stop her. I don't want to feel her right now.

"You're sweating."

"Get out of this house." Seryoso na sabi ko.

"W-what?"

"Just please go. Get away from me." I said and I saw the pain in her eyes.

Nasasaktan akong makita siyang nasasaktan pero kailangan niya nang umalis. Kailangan niya na akong iwan dahil baka mas mabaliw lang ako kapag may magawa pa ako sakaniya na habang buhay ko pag sisisihan.

"K-kuya."

I stood up and went to the closet. Inimpake ko ang mga damit niya sa bag niya. I put it all at wala na akong tinira. If I don't do this, she won't go. Ipagpipilitan niya ang sarili niyang manatili rito.

"Kuya, anong ginagawa mo?" Naiiyak na sabi niya. Tinatagan ko ang sarili ko dahil putangina. I don't want to see her crying. I don't want to hear her talking like this.

Bigla niyang inagaw ang mga damit niya at binalik sa cabinet. See? She really doesn't want to leave. I put it back again and I won't let her stay here with me. We don't have much time.

"Kuya Ryoga, ano ba?! This is not funny! Stop pranking me!"

"Hindi ako nagpaprank. Uuwi ka na."

"Ano bang problema? Kinukumbulsyon ka ba?! You're sick. Stop this!"

"No."

"Okay naman tayo 'di ba? Ano ba?!" She started crying and I hate myself for doing this to her.

Noon, ako ang pinapalayas ng mga kamag anak ng tatay ko and I promised to myself that I won't do the same thing to other people. That I would help everyone that I know who are homeless. But look at me now, pinapalayas ko ang taong pinakamamahal ko.

"Go back to your brother. Leave."

"How can I even do that?!"

"Uuwi ka. Tapos ang usapan."

Mabilis kong kinuha ang bag niya atsaka ako lumabas ng kwarto namin. She followed me and Luke and Jayden are already in the living room.

"I called them already. They are just in time. Go with them."

I threw her bag in front of Luke and I remember how my father's cousin did that to me. Mabilis kong pinunasan ang luha sa mata ko nang hindi niya napapansin. Luke stood up and picked it up. Tinignan ko siya sa mga mata and I know he already understands what I want.

"Tara na, Rej."

"Sumama ka na sa amin. Iuuwi na kita." Pag uulit ni Luke. I know she's still crying and I couldn't look. I don't want to look!

"N-no! H-hindi! Hindi ako sasama sa'yo, Kuya Luke! Dito lang ako kasama siya. Hindi ko siya iiwan!"

"Tinataboy ka na niya Rej kaya halika na."

"No!"

I looked up when she suddenly hugged me. She is hugging me tightly like she doesn't want to let me go. I swallowed so hard and making myself stronger. Hindi dapat ako magpadala sa pa iyak iyak niya.

"Reginy, let me go." I said.

I started removing her hands but fuck. She's holding me so tight. This is the tightest hug she ever did to me..