00❦

At first I didn't realize where I was. But then it hit me

~

I knew that I had died, but I also knew that I wasn't with Sam, because Sam didn't go to Hell

~

"Sam." An angel came floating towards Sam and said. "Yes?" He responded. "God has sent me to tell you that you have one wish; anything you want." The angel told the blonde. "Really? Why?" Sam questioned. "You died a very sad, and painful death, so, God is allowing to give you a wish because he feels bad for you." The angel said. Sam paused and thought for a while; he thought of what his wish should be. He knew it would have to something that he really wants because he only has one. "Can I wish for anything?" Sam asked. "Anything." The angel repeated. Sam went silent again, and thought. Then, he knew what he wanted his wish to be...

~

"Colby. Come." A devil ordered Colby to do. "Yeah?" Colby asked as he approached the devil. "Hades wanted me to tell you that you can get a wish, but you can't wish to go to the upper world or wish to see a loved one who is alive." The devil said. This made the brunette a bit confused, "I thought that I was in Hell?" Colby asked. "You are. A lot of people think that everyone down here is rude and everything is just awful, but that's not the real truth. We are mean, but we can also be somewhat good. Every year one person gets chosen to have a wish, and this year it's you." The devil informed Colby. "Oh, okay." He nodded. "You have five seconds to say a wish or else you lose the offer." The devil then said, which made Colby panic.

"I wish that I didn't die"

-------------

((I had to delete my other book bc it was messed up and stressful so I had make a new one. Shoutout to solbygolbrockbitch for coming up with this idea and shoutout to Sunshine-Boy28 for making the cover!))