CHAPTER 34: COMING BACK WITH NEWS (PART 1)

Sky's pov:

When we go back to the packhouse all I saw was James, Scott, Callum, Zoe, Trevor, Chloe, Amelia and Ella. Amelia and Ella were playing on the floor in the living room, well everyone else was sitting on the sofas and staring at us with smirks or smiles on their faces.

I can feel my face getting hotter, so I hide slightly into Hunter's chest and then hold up my hand, showing them the ring. The girl's screams let me know that they all saw it.

The boys get up to hug Hunter and the girls pull me away asking, well more like begging, me to tell them all the details of how it happened.

After a couple of hours of talking, and after putting Amelia and Ella to bed, we all sat in the living room watching movies and just enjoying our time together. Callum, Zoe, Trevor and Chloe are all sitting on one long sofa, but it seems like they were on two different seats because of the amount of space between them.

Zoe and Chloe are mainly sitting on their make lap. Well is not like I can't complain, I'm sitting right next to Hunter with my legs over his lap my head laying on his chest with his head on top of mine, with our hands interlocked as well.

James is sitting on a single-seated sofa and Scott decided to sit on the ground next to him, leaning his back on James's legs.

"I'm hungry." Scott says randomly, causing us all to look at him.

"Now you've said that I'm also hungry now." James says.

James gets up and asks us what we want and then goes into the kitchen to get the food. When James has gone Scott gets up and then jumps into the seat that James was just sitting in.

When Scott sees me looking at him he just chuckles and says, "What? He was the one that got up willingly. So now it's mine."

I didn't say anything but laugh under my breath, shake my head slightly, and focus back on the movie.

A couple of minutes later, James comes back and gave everyone their food and drinks and then walks towards his seat and to everyone's surprise, instead of pushing Scott out of his way, he just sat down on the floor, in the same position that Scott was in earlier.

After the movie was over and some of us were going to bed, Hunter says something.

"Hey, guys, we are going to make an announcement about our engagement tomorrow to the pack, so make sure not to say anything to anyone before that."

Everyone nuts and then goes to get ready for bed, while me and Hunter stayed behind to tidy up. Once everything was tidy, we went into our room and got ready for bed ourselves. While laying in bed Hunter asks me a question.

"What time are Jacob and Abigail coming back tomorrow?"

"They said 10 am, but maybe around 11 am, depending on traffic."

"Okay."

"Can we wait on the announcement to the pack until they get back, I want to tell them myself first." I ask him.

"Yeah, of course. But they both already knew about me asking you today, I asked for his permission to marry you. I heard it's a human thing you guys do." He tells me.

I move a bit closer to his body and kiss his chest, feeling his heart speed up slightly when I do it.

"Well, then I can tell them that I said yes."

"What was there a chance you would have said no?" Hunter asks me, teasingly.

"Maybe." I joke back.

He starts to tickle my sides, causing me to burst into a fit of laughter.

"Shhhh, be quiet. Everyone is sleeping. Stop being so loud." Hunter whispers in my ear.

"Oh shush yourself. You make everything sound so dirty." I tell him.

"Yeah but that's why you love me." Hunter says.

"Yeah. I love you." I tell him while looking him in the eyes, to show him just how much I mean it.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think.

F.S