CHAPTER 2: INTRODUCING JACOB

Jacob's pov:

Hello, my name is Jacob Williams, and I am 19 years old. I have brown hair and deep blue eyes. I am also 6"1.

I have an amazing little sister named Sky. I lost my parents in a fire a year today. I'm upset, but I have to be strong for Sky, I'm all she has left, and she is all I have left as well.

We have moved to New Forest, there are lots of trees and we are free to do whatever we please. We found a cabin in the middle of the forest and we have been living in it since the accident. There are some stores an hour and a half away when walking, so we can get whatever we need when we need them.

I work as an engineer and make sure we get enough money for both of us.

It will be Sky's birthday in a few days, and she will be turning 18. I'm hoping to spend some time with her and make her smile. Ever since mum's and dad's funeral, Sky never smiles or laughs, she tries and it sort of happens, but she isn't truly smiling, it's all fake.

All Sky does now is wake up, eat breakfast, tidy up the house, eat lunch, sometimes she does the gardening, goes for a walk, cooks dinner and then eats it. When she is done she goes to bed. Sometimes she does her online school work as well. Soon she would graduate, which I am very proud of.

I work 6 days a week, so I made sure that I got her birthday off. Sky doesn't like fancy places, like restaurants, so I decided to order her favourite food, Chinese, and get lots of her favourite movies in and watch them with her. I am also getting her a Suzuki GSX75OF motorbike for her birthday. She always talked about wanting to get one with dad, so I hope she still wants one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zac Efron as Jacob up top.

Let me know what you think.

F.S