CHAPTER 51: AND THE FIGHT BEGINS (PART 1)

Sky's pov:

I turn around and there he is.

My mate leading our pack.

A smile appears on my face and before I knew it, I'm running toward him.

Before I can reach Hunter, a loud bang is heard and the ground shakes, stopping me in my tracks. I turn towards the sound and notice Drevon is now on the ground as well.

I know now is not the time, so I try and hold in my laughter, but all I can think about is, 'is he trying to copy the superman landing?'

My sense of humour dies when I see him shift into his lycan form. I couldn't see what was in his hand until it was too late. He injects himself with something and right before my eyes Drevon grows taller and his muscles expand and I can sense how much more powerful he is now compared to before.

The next thing I know is that Hunter is right beside me and our pack is surrounding us, waiting for the signal to start fighting.

Hunter's arm brushes against me and that's when I feel her, Star. My body starts to shift before I know it and she sends one message to me before going quiet again.

'Protect our pack.'

She didn't have to tell me twice. I let out a growl and Hunter follows, and then our pack let out a howl, signaling that the fight has started.

Our pack starts to fight the rogues and create a path from me and Hubter straight to Drevon.

Hunter goes first and I follow him, running towards Drevon with our claws out and our teeth ready to rip him apart to tiny pieces so that he could never come after us again.

Hunter's claws leave scratches and cuts all over him, I look for an opening and go for it and end up leaving a nasty cut going straight down him arm, his growl lets us know he is in pain and I enjoy it.

Hunter and I get into a pattern when attacking him, making sure he doesn't get even a second to heal or attack us back. However, I suddenly get dizzy and lose my balance, distracting Hunter but also leaving an opening for Drevon to attack me, and he takes it.

His claws swipe across my stomach, I try to move out of the way but they still catch my side, slicing my skin open.

My roar of pain is noticed by everyone, but it seems to only anger them even more, making their moves seem more wild and savage. Our warriors are tearing apart the rogues with no second thought. Now I know they will be okay, it's time to kill this psyco.

I stand up and place my hand to my side. I will be fine as long as this doesn't go on for much longer. We've got to finish this fight soon, otherwise I will bleed out on this battlefield.

I notice Hunter attacking Drevon more aggressively now as well, not missing an attack once, but Drevon seems to be healing to quickly to keep up with. I guess now we know what else that drug could do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone, just wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Hope this new year brings you joy, laughter and love as you all deserve it.

Let me know what you think and if possible give me some ideas for names for their baby girl as I have got no idea what I want to name her yet.

F.S.