CHAPTER 21: HEALING THE ALPHA

Sky's pov:

I walk into the packs kitchen needing a glass of water after that long run in Star's form when I suddenly get this feeling like I'm being drained. I trip, but I am able to catch myself at the last second before I fall to the floor.

I am very confused about what just happened and even more confused when Star randomly takes control and runs towards the kitchen.

Star's pov:

I run into the kitchen to see my mate collapse on the floor with people running around and screaming nonsense.

I push people out of my way as I walk towards Hunter. When I get to his side I kneel down and place my left hand on his head and my right hand on his heart. I focus on my healing ability and can clearly tell that he is dehydrated, starved and exhausted.

I deal with the dehydration and starvation problem but he has to rest to get rid of the exhaustion problem and fully recover.

'Maybe next time I should worry a bit less about books and worry a bit more about myself.'

This thought pops in my head and I soon realise it was not my own, it was my mates. I let Sky take control again, seeing as I am not needed anymore.

Sky's pov:

'If you don't want Hunter, why did you save him?' I ask Star, 'I'm grateful for what you did though.'

'It's not that I don't want him, I just don't want him or his pack in any trouble.'

'What kind of trouble?' I ask, getting worried now.

'As I said before, I will tell you when the time is right.' She tells me.

'Okay. I will be waiting for your answer, though.' I tell her.

'I know you will. I am in your head remember.'

All I can think is 'sure that doesn't sound creepy at all.'

'I heard that.' Star tells me.

All I can do is laugh and block her out for the time being. When I am back to reality, I realise that I am holding Hunter's hand with my left hand and my right hand is still on top of his chest and everyone is staring at me.

As I was going to let go of his hand, I feel a piece of paper in it. I slide the paper out of his hand into mine in the most unnoticeable way possible and look at the man in a white cloak, who I am guessing is the pack doctor.

"All he needs is rest. When his body is well-rested he will wake up, don't try to wake him up before that because it may make his situation worse. Do you understand? Good." I tell him in my luna's voice, not waiting for his answer, before standing up and walking up the stairs to my room that I was in when I woke up earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think.

F.S