CHAPTER 5.5 (EXTRA)

(The day Amelia went missing)

Hunter's pov:

I was playing hide and seek with Amelia, and everything was fine until everyone else was found and no one could find Amelia. I made sure everyone else was safe and then left with some of my warriors.

I swear if anyone has caused her any harm, I will make sure they will feel what it is like to be in hell.

We follow her scent, but when we get to a certain area her scent disappears, but we start to smell the scent of humans, male humans. We follow their scent and come across car tire tracks.

I try to control my anger but fail to do so and end up shifting into my lycan. He takes control and follows the tracks, unsure of where we will end up.

--------------------------

It's pitch black when we come back to the packhouse and everyone is worried as we weren't able to find Amelia, let alone a trace of her.

I order the pack warriors to take shifts and go and find her, I want to go but it is dangerous for the alpha to be away from the pack for so long and I know as soon as I leave the pack grounds to search for her, I won't be able to come back until I have found her.

‐------------------------

(The same day as in the last chapter)

In the 3 weeks Amelia has been missing I have searched high and low to try and find her.

Even though I haven't been able to find her I have found out about the group of criminals that were surrounding the pack grounds. I have been collecting as much information about them as I can, so when I take some warriors with me, I won't be surprised by anything and we will be able to get Amelia and make sure everyone gets home, safe and sound.

My wolf is getting restless again, so I decide to go out for a run. Hopefully, when I return, I will be able to think more clearly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have added this chapter to hopefully let things make a bit more sense, hope you like it.

F.S