CHAPTER 57: OPENING OUR GIFTS

Sky's pov:

After the tour of our new home, we went back into our new room and put Rosabella down for a nap.

We sat on our bed and Hunter went over to the shelves and picked up two boxes before walking back towards me.

One of the boxes I recognised straight away so I can guess what the other box is.

"We were never able to give these to each other on our wedding day, so I thought it would be okay to do it now." Hunter says.

"That's perfectly fine, but I think I've spoiled my present for you a bit." I tell him, opening the box containing my gift for him and showing him what I was supposed to give him. He picks up the scan and smiles with tears in his eyes before picking up the baby grow as well.

"This would fit her perfectly now, wouldn't it?" Hunter asks.

"Yeah, it would." I smile at him.

"When she wakes up, I will put it on her."

"Okay."

Hunter then hands me his box and I open it and notice an album. Inside was photos of us, containing all the memories of all the time we spent together.

"This is perfect." I tell him."I want to collect more photos and albums for us, all of us."

"We will. We've got our daughter now to collect memories with as well."

"Yeah, we do." I say, laughing slightly with tears in my eyes.

If anything happened to me again and I forgot anyone, I hope this album will help me remember as I don't want to forget even a second of my time with my family and pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is so short.

Let me know what you think.

F.S