CHAPTER 30: INTRODUCTION TO THE PACK

Sky's pov:

I wake up with a smile on my face for the first time in a long time, when I smell my mate next to me and feel his arm wrapped around my waist, and my face laying on top of his chest.

I take a deep breath and let myself enjoy just being with him for a few minutes before answering my body's need for the bathroom.

When I decide I can no longer hold it in and try to get up, Hunter decides to wake up and try and hold me to him. And when I say try, I mean he tried but he's not as strong as me, especially when I need the toilet.

I quickly run to the bathroom and do what I have to do before washing my hands and going back to the bed, where I thought my mate would still be laying, but sadly no, he got up and is standing in front of the window as I walk into the room.

"What are you doing by the window?" I ask him, as I walk towards him, already missing the warmth I had for the first time this morning.

"Looking at our pack." He tells me, I could get used to him saying OUR pack.

Finally, for the first time, in a long time, I will have a mate and a home. As that thought sets in my mind, I wrap my arms around Hunter's waist and bury my head in his neck, wishing I could stay like this forever.

"They could all feel me mating with someone last night, as it was my first time and I've marked a luna in doing so. A luna with great power as well." He tells me.

"Wait, they know that we mated? Will that happen all the time we mate?" I ask, quite terrified of the answer.

"No." He says, laughing slightly. "They only felt it last night because of the power you have given to the pack when you let me mark you and when you accepted to be the luna of our pack."

"Ohhh, thank god. Otherwise, it would have been so awkward whenever we mate." I tell him, laughing slightly as well.

Hunter smiles down at me and pecks my lips, I try and pull him down to me, but he pulls away before anything else could happen. My face pulls into a frown before I could do anything about it.

"I'm sorry to cut this short but the pack are all wondering who the new luna is and a majority of the pack already believe it is you because of how powerful you are. So now we need to go down and explain everything and make sure that everyone truly understands what might happen in the future and to make sure, from now on, the pack is safe and no one goes against my orders or goes off by themselves, or puts themselves in any danger." Hunter tells me when he sees my face.

I nod and pull away going into the bathroom again, planning on getting washed up and dressed nicely, so we can get this over and done quickly and then me and Hunter can get back to what we were doing before he pulled away.

Wow, I never knew I would be a needy or clingy mate.

-------------

Hunter's pov:

After Sky and I stood in front of everyone and told them everything that they needed to know, the pack decided to throw a party to officially accept Sky as a part of our pack and their luna. The pack was a lot more accepting and understanding than I thought they would be. I was scared that they wouldn't accept Sky as my mate, their luna, and that the pack would start arguing, but I guess I shouldn't have doubted them for a second, they are my pack after all.

Well, now they're mine and Sky's pack. Just the thought of anything being ours puts a smile on my face.

------------

Sky's pov:

Saying goodbye to the last pack member I close the door and turn towards my mate.

"Well, wasn't that fun." I say to Hunter.

"Oh, definitely. It was a blast." He responds.

We both look at each other and then start laughing. I quickly walk up to him and jump into his arms, glad he's a lycan and has the speed and strength to catch me and keep me in his arms.

"So, did you have fun tonight? Did you like meeting everyone?" Hunter asks me.

I nod, "Yeah, I enjoyed it very much. Everyone is so lovely and the women wouldn't stop congratulating us. It's like they are expecting us to tell them I'm pregnant. Like it sounds nice but we've only mated once, I don't think it would happen that quickly."

"Well, technically we mated at least four times, so there might be a higher chance, but forget about that right now. I finally have you to myself so how about we go and have our own party?" He asks me with a smirk on his face and his eyebrow raised.

"Oh, I like the sound of that." I tell him.

And in the next second, Hunter is running up the stairs with me in his arms, smiling along with me. Happy that we finally get to enjoy our time together openly and let everyone know that we are mates and now no one can stop us from being mates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait for the update, let me know what you think about the chapter so I can do better next time.

F.S