CHAPTER 6: AMELIA IS HOME

Hunter's pov:

I still haven't been able to find Amelia yet and my wolf is getting restless, as he counts Amelia as his own child. I know it might sound weird to some people, but we have been looking after Amelia since she was two years old.

I have to let my wolf have a run every day otherwise he starts going crazy and I could start hurting my pack members, which is something I definitely do NOT want to do.

I have been running for the past six hours, hoping to calm my wolf down, but it only seems to be making him crazier.

Suddenly, he takes control and runs as fast as light towards somewhere. I thought he was just hungry and he was hunting but then I heard a scream. I see two people, a female and a male, hiding something or someone, behind them. My wolf growls again, the child behind the two teenagers steps out and starts running towards me. I kept blinking, hoping I wasn't dreaming, but before she can come any closer to me the female teenager takes hold of her arm and pulls her back and places her behind them both, acting as if I would hurt her, my own sister, Amelia.

My wolf tries to fight for control again and I try to fight him, but he is stronger than me when he is extremely angry. He growls so loud that I am pretty sure the other side of the world heard it, okay maybe that was a bit too dramatic, but you get the gist.

My wolf gets into position, getting ready to attack. Amelia pushes herself away from the teenagers and runs towards me as fast as she could, probably hoping I won't hurt anyone that way. She stops a few steps away from me and then crosses her arms over her chest.

"Bad doggie! I won't hug you until you say sorry to my friends. These people brought me home and all you do is growl at them and scare them. Shame on you!" Amelia says, stomping her foot at the end to help her prove her point and get her way.

My wolf gives me back control, now he knows the teenagers mean no harm. I quickly run behind a tree and get some clothes that are not that far away from where we are and then I run back when I am dressed and not in my wolf form.

"Amelia, don't you dare scare me like that again!" I told her sternly, but my voice wavered a bit telling her just how scared, upset and worried I was that she went missing.

I go up to her wanting to hug her, and not being able to wait any longer for her to be in my arms, so I know for sure that she is safe and back. But before I can she holds her hands up upfront of her, so it stops me from hugging her.

"I won't hug you until you apologise to my friends. They are the ones that brought me home, remember." Amelia tells me.

I stand up and look at the teenagers with my human eyes and not my wolves. When I look at them I can instantly see the comparison between them. They both have brown hair and similar facial features, they both also have blue eyes. However, when I look into the female's eyes I feel something click inside of me that can only tell me one thing, she is my mate. The one I have been looking for. The one I will spend the rest of my life with. The one I will grow old with. The more I lol into her eyes, the more I realize that both of her do have blue eyes, but they have different shades of blue. The boy's eyes are a normal boring blue colour, but the girl's eyes are a soft, light blue colour. They remind me of the sky when it is summer and there are no clouds out, it's just the peaceful blue sky. I got pulled out of my thoughts by Amelia pulling on my arm.

'What?' I ask through the sibling mind link that only we can hear.

'You are staring weirdly at them, and you still need to apologise.'

'Fine, I will apologise. But I don't get what I am apologising for.'

I look towards them and notice that my mate has a certain power coming from her, I haven't felt that much power before. I don't get it. She smells human, but her power tells me otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter's lycan at the top.

Let me know what you think

F.S