CHAPTER 22: WORKING THE WORDS OUT

Sky's pov:

5 DAYS LATER

I have spent the past five days in my room trying to figure out what Hunter was trying to do. At first, I had no idea and I was very close to giving up, but then something weird happened. It was like the letters would light up when they were going to be used next. They were basically telling me what order they go in. At first, I thought I was going crazy but when I started to write them down, and words started to make sense I carried on, and now I am just about to finish off the last sentence. I put my pen down and look at what I have written.

The Prophecy of the Star.

Long ago there was a prophecy that would change the world for all humans, werewolves and lycans.
The prophecy tells us that a child will be born from great power and that the child will be born a girl.
The only way to tell the girl apart from everyone else will be by her eyes. The child's eyes will be sky blue and their lycans form will have white fur and electric blue eyes.
The prophecy also tells us that the child, once shifted would be granted power, so powerful, that even the moon goddess would not be able to stop her.
This child will either be the salvation that everyone needs or the destruction of the world.

The more I read it the more I realise something.

'This prophecy is about us isn't it, Star?'

'Yes, it is.'

'Have you seen this before?'

'Yes, a couple of times before, but whenever I do see it, nothing good ever happens from it. This is one of the things I wanted to hide from everyone, but now I cant.'

'What do you mean, "nothing good ever happens from it" ?'

'I will tell everyone soon, don't worry about it now though. Everything will be fine for the time being.'

'Okay, I trust and believe you.'

'Thank you, Sky.'

'Your welcome Star.'

All I could think about though was that I wouldn't have been able to figure any of this out if my mate didn't go through all the hard work first. Maybe I can repay him one day.

Who knows, maybe?....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, it took so long to update, I'm just having some problems on how to carry it on, but I'm going to try my best. Let me know what you think so I can improve and make the best ending I can for this book.

F.S