CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCING HUNTER

Hunter's pov:

1 YEAR LATER

Hello, my name is Hunter Knight and I have recently turned 21, well about a month ago now. I am a royal lycan. There are only a few lycans alive because of hunters and rogues and there are even fewer royal lycans.

To get a normal lycan, the moon goddess chooses someone that she believes would be worth the lycan and would not become greedy with the power the lycan gives you but sometimes some people choose to go down the wrong path and make the wrong decisions.

I have never seen another royal lycan before, except my parents, most of the time it is because they stay in hiding so they won't become extinct.

I am an alpha. The word alpha means leader and that is what I am to my pack, a leader. A pack is a group of werewolves that act like one big family. Sometimes we argue, but we will always be there for each other when we need it.

Packs can vary on how strong and powerful they are, based on how small or big they are. My pack is the second strongest pack, the first is the royal pack. The alpha king and luna queen are in charge, but at the moment no one knows where they are. They disappeared when they had their first child. Their daughter. She was very young when she was taken. People said rogues, but no one truly knows and I'm guessing that the alpha king and Luna queen don't want anyone to know anyway, that way everyone can stay safe.

If a werewolf turns bad, then they would become a rogue. Most of the time a werewolf turns rogue because they lost their mate, or their mate was human, and they got rejected. However, some werewolves become rogue because they don't have a choice. Their pack could have been attacked and they could be the only survivors.

Mate is short for a soul mate. They are your other half, they make you be the best you that you can be. They are the reason that you wake up with a smile on your face. You normally find your mate when you are 16, I have been waiting for 5 years and I'm losing hope that I will ever find my mate. But I know as soon as I do, I will never let her go. I'm just hoping that she will accept me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drew Roy as Hunter up top.

Let me know what you think.

F.S