CHAPTER 17: THE LUNA'S SECRET (PART 1)

Hunter's pov:

"CALLUM! CALLUM! SOMETHING IS HAPPENING WITH MY MATE! SAVE HER! NOW!!!" I shouted to the doctor, Xander's voice appearing through mine.

Callum comes running through the door with lots of nurses. They start doing lots of stuff that I couldn't pay attention to considering the massive pain I feel in my chest, mainly my heart.

I hear the door swing open again and see Jacob run-in with Abigail right behind him. When Jacob sees Sky he falls to his knees, starting to cry and something that sounds like praying. Abigail puts her hands on his face and wipes his tears away, even though you could easily see the tears that line her eyes.

When Jacob wraps his arms around Abigail, so he can pull her closer to him, I start to feel angry and jealous, that is until I start to hear a beeping sound come from the bed.

I turn towards my mate and the only thing that enters my mind is 'bloody hell'. On the bed lays something I never truly believed in, something my mother used to tell me about as bedtime stories.

Here lies the lycan that is supposed to save us all, and she is my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about it being so short. Let me know what you think.

F.S.