CHAPTER 10: DINNER TIME

Hunter's pov:

I can't help but chuckle a bit when I hear what Jacob whispers to Sky. I guess she has started to feel the mate pull.

As Chloe and Trevor leave, I pick up Amelia's and mine plates and tell Sky and Jacob to follow with their plates.

Not even a few seconds later, I hear footsteps running down the stairs and towards the dining room, which we are now sitting in.

"Yay, chicken nuggets. I love chicken nuggets!" Amelia says, well basically shouts.

Jacob responds with, "oh, we know. I think you ate all our chicken nuggets."

Sky giggles when Amelia retries to glare at Jacob but fails and ends up pouting.

I think I am in love with her giggles, they are adorable.

Amelia's pov:

I look towards Hunter and see so much love in his eyes when looking at Sky. I haven't seen Hunty this happy since mummy and daddy were alive. I'm going to try my hardest at keeping him this way.

I think for a few minutes and then it's like a light bulb goes off in my head. If it gets too late, then they won't be able to leave.

I look towards the clock and see that it is almost half-past five. I need to keep them distracted, but first, let's finish off our dinner. Chicken nuggets will always come first.

AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER

I look at the time and see that it is almost seven. We have been playing loads of games and I made sure that Sky and Hunter got to talk alone.

"Hey, Sky?" I call her.

Sky turns to me and asks, "Is everything okay, Amelia?"

I nod then ask, "did you know that it almost seven? And that Jacob is asleep on the sofa. So does that mean you can stay?"

Sky looks towards the clock, and then at Jacob, groaning under her breath.

"I guess we have to stay. There is no way I am waking Jacob up. He is like a girl on her period if you take away his 'nap time', I swear he is still a kid. But if you want me to stay you have to ask your brother." Sky tells me.

I jump up and run to Hunter, who is in the kitchen, cleaning up. I climb onto the counter and then jump on his back. He catches me just before we both fall.

Before he can speak, I ask, "can Jacob and Sky stay? It has got too late, and Jacob is already asleep on the sofa."

Hunter replies with a "sure" and kisses me on the forehead. I can see the little smile he is trying to hide when he lets me go. I kiss his cheek and then run out of the room to Sky.

When I see her, I can tell she is half asleep. I grab her hand and tell her to follow me. She doesn't ask any questions when I pull her up the stairs and into Hunter's room.

I walk into his wardrobe and grab a random top and bottoms and then hand them over to Sky and tell her to get changed then go to sleep. She nods her head and does as told.

Hunter's pov:

I finish cleaning them walk into the living room and see Jacob asleep as Amelia said. I get a blanket and lay it over him, wanting to help look after my mate's brother.

I walk up the stairs and into Amelia's too, to find her asleep. I kiss her forehead and whisper goodnight. For the second time this night, then walk out of her room closing the door behind me.

I'm confused why I didn't see Sky in Amelia's room and I get even more confused when I can smell her in my room. I open my bedroom door to find Sky asleep on my bed, wearing one of my tops and a pair of my boxers.

Oh, Jesus. This is going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt bad because I haven't updated in a long time so here is another chapter for you to enjoy.

F.S