CHAPTER 29: SO ARE WE GOING TO TALK

Sky's pov:

I'm sitting on Hunter's bed waiting for him to come through his bedroom door while practising a speech I've created in my head to make sure I say everything that I want to say.

However, as soon as he walks into the room everything leaves my mind and all I see is him and all I can feel is the mate bond.

Hunter's pov:

When walking up the stairs, all I could think about was how I was going to get Sky into my room without anyone noticing so we can have a serious talk about what she thinks about letting people know that she is my mate. I was thinking about it so hard I didn't even notice her scent that was already in my room until I opened the door and saw her sitting on my bed.

Everything that I was thinking about left my mind as soon as I saw her face. She's perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Sky's pov:

I stand up from the bed and walk towards my mate, being careful not to get too close because I want to be able to function at least semi-normal so words do come out of my mouth.

"Can we ta-"

"Can we ta-" I start to say but realise that Hunter is also saying the same thing and at the same time. Well then, let's try again.

"How would you feel about letting the pack know that we are mates?" Hunter asks me.

Well, at least he is asking I was going to just tell him straight that I'm done hiding and that I want everyone to know that he is my mate. But it gets the job done so, oh well.

"Yeah, I like the sound of that." I tell him. "That was actually what I was going to talk about with you. "

He starts to smile and then walks towards me too fast for me to apprehend. He places his hands on my face and the next thing I know his lips are on mine.

One thing led to another and I guess you can just say that neither of us left that room as a virgin.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry, the chapter is so short it's more of a filler chapter, that will help link in the next chapter. I felt bad not uploading any chapters recently, so I've worked hard and wrote a couple of chapters in one day for you guys. I hope you enjoy them.

F.S