CHAPTER 4.5 (EXTRA)

Amelia's pov:

Today is perfect. The sun is out and everyone is happy. My brother and I are playing hide and seek with a few other pack members. Hunter is playing the seeker and as soon as he starts counting, I run off into the woods to try and find the perfect hiding spot.

As I'm running through in between the trees it starts to get darker, the trees are too tall, and their branches are too thick, and they have too many leaves on them. They are blocking out all the sunlight.

I turn around to go back to the packhouse as I'm starting to get a bit scared, but I soon start to realise that I am lost. I haven't been on this side of the woods in a long time. Now I know why Hunter always tells me to make sure I don't wander off too far, I'm lost, scared and have no idea what I'm supposed to do now, so I sit on the ground in front of a tree and close my eyes, knowing Hunter, or someone else in the pack, will come and find me soon.

Not that long after I've sat down, I hear some noises. I get up and start to walk over, thinking it was the pack coming to get me, but soon realising that I was mistaken. I hide behind a tree to try and get a better look. If I find out what they want now, it will be easier for Hunter to get rid of them later, especially considering that they are humans.

What is in front of me, is a group of men. They have maps laid out all over the forest floor and are whispering to each other very quietly. I try to focus on what they are saying, and I only get bits and pieces of their conversation.

"Have ....... heard.......rumours?"

"Yeah......have........ money."

Since they said the word 'money' the men started to speak louder. I guess that's what greed does to you.

"Yeah, so that means we are going to be rich." One man says, chuckling to himself.

"Yep, now how are we going to do it?" Another man asks.

And yet again they start to speak very quietly, and I can't hear them. I come out from behind the tree and move forward quickly and quietly, trying to stay in the shadows, trying to find out what their plan is, but before that is possible, a group of men come out of the woods, in another direction and one man spots me.

"HEY!" He shouts, pointing at me.

I turn and run, but here the thing, I am a child, and they are fully grown men, and even if I may be a werewolf, I'm still very small and not very fast. So, let's just say they caught me, quite quickly in fact.

"Where do you think you are going, missy?" One man asks me.

I'm not sure if I'm meant to answer that or not, but the look on his face keeps me very quiet anyway.

The two men, holding my arms, pull me along with them and throw me into a vehicle, which I'm guessing is a van. I hear them talking about what they should do with me and one man asks if they should bring me to their boss. I shake my head no, but it is not like I've got a choice in the matter, now is it, huh?

They also get into the van and other vehicles that I can hear outside of the van and soon the engine starts and away we go.

I'm not sure how long I've been in the van, but I fell asleep by accident for I'm guessing a short while, as I'm still in the van. The road is now very bumpy and the van doors are rattling and coming loose. When the van goes over a very big bump the doors come unlocked and I use this chance to jump out and get back to Hunter and my pack.

However, as soon as my feet hit the land I realise one thing, I have no idea where I am.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••

I have added this chapter to hopefully let things make a bit more sense, hope you like it.

F.S