CHAPTER 33: THE PROPOSAL

Hunter's pov:

1 MONTH LATER

So in this past month, I've sorted everything out and tonight I'm going to ask Sky to marry me. I've tried doing it before tonight, but I just kept failing or stopping before I even have a chance, because I want to make it perfect for her, but now I've gotten too impatient. I will ask her tonight, whether it's pouring down with rain or the sun is shining too brightly to even see properly.

No matter what I will do it tonight.

Right now I'm waiting for Sky at the first place I saw her, it was when she brought Amelia home and I was in my lycan form. I scared her then, but now I'm hoping I could make it a special place for us.

I took some chopped up tree trunks and placed them together to create a sort of pile or small mountain and then placed some flowers and candles on each piece of the tree trunk. I wasn't sure how it would look and I moved them around a bit until I was finally satisfied.

(Pic of what I was trying to describe)

I created a path of flower petals with candles lined up on both sides, from the entrance of the woods all the way to here. This is where I'm going to propose to her, so everything has to be perfect.

Now I've finished this, I hope everything else goes smoothly.

Sky's pov:

To be honest, I don't even know how I got here... one minute I was in my bed, not willing to do anything but sleep for the whole day, and maybe watch the movies and eat whatever I wanted, but nope that wasn't possible, as Chloe and Zoe we came crashing into my room and got me up and dressed without telling me anything and then the next thing I knew is that we are outside the mall entrance and they are dragging me in and out of different shops. Normally I would be ok with it, but the thing is...THEY AREN'T BUYING ANYTHING.

So yep, here we are, wasting my precious time when I could be eating something right now, wait a minute, why aren't I eating something right now?

As this thought pops in my head, I pull the girls to a stop and they turn to look at me.

"I'm hungry, let's get something to eat." I say, then walk to the closest restaurant.

After we finish eating, I asked them what they came here for and they look at each other and say at the same time, "an outfit".

"Right, that's not suspicious at all." I tell them, but roll my eyes and go along with them anyway.

It's not like I've got anything else to do anyway, Abigail and Jacob are still on their honeymoon and won't be coming back until tomorrow, so it's not like you I can bother my brother or talk to my niece or nephew.

After couple more shops, Chloe gets a message on her phone and tells us that she's tired and that we should start to head back home. We all agree and leave the shopping mall. I didn't realise how late had got, as I forgot to bring my phone, but when we got into the car I saw the time and my mouth dropped.