CHAPTER 15: WE MEET AGAIN

Jacob's pov:

It's been a few hours since the doctor visited me and I have had a shower and another doctor gave me some of the spare clothes that they keep for emergencies, which I was most grateful for considering mine were burnt and smelled of smoke.

We are about to leave and for some reason, the name Woodlands sounds so familiar, I just can't place where I have heard it before.

Hunter's pov:

I have been searching for Sky through hospital records and there is nothing on her or out of the ordinary. However, some werewolves who work in a hospital a few hours away are going to be coming here with a patient as they don't know what is wrong with them.

I'm not sure who it is or if they are even a male or female, but I do know that they will keep my mind off Sky, for a couple of hours at least. Hopefully, that will help me calm down, so I and Xander will not go crazy.

They called and said that they would be here soon. The reason why they are bringing the person here is because I have the best doctor as he knows almost everything.

I come out of my thoughts when I hear car wheels skid to a stop outside. I stand up but have to hold onto the side of my desk when I get a little dizzy. When I can see straight, I walk downstairs and head to the door. I open the front door and walk outside.

When Stevie came out of the car, he went straight to the back door of the car to open it and that is when an amazing smell drifted to my nose. It's Sky's smell. But that means that she is either the one that no one knows is wrong with them or someone with the one confusing the doctors.

I rush towards the car and trip a little when I see Jacob get out the other side of the car. That only leads to one thing, Sky is the one confusing everyone. Now what is confusing me is why Jacob and Stevie, their doctor, are near her, but no one is touching her.

"What has happened to her?" I hurriedly ask, wanting to know so I could help.

"I don't know. Our house caught fire, but then it suddenly stopped and when I saw Sky she was laying on the ground, all sweaty and shaking. And when I went to touch her she was really, like REALLY, hot and she burnt me. I think somehow the fire went in her like it had a mind of its own." Jacob tells me.

"Come. I will show you to the doctor's wing." I say to both of them, knowing Jacob won't leave Sky's side.

They carefully get Sky out of the car and what I didn't realise is that she is on one of the board things that go in ambulances.

I show them my packs doctors, Callum, wing and then bring them to Callum himself. When we walked into the room, Callum is just finishing setting everything up.

"Callum, our guests are here." I tell him, making him turn around at the sound of my voice.

Callum tells everyone to leave, but when I growled under my breath, so only werewolves would be able to hear it, he asks me to stay to ask questions to clarify some things, even though we both know that I won't be able to answer anything to do with doctor stuff. When everyone else has left he went straight to Sky and started to run some tests.

"Is she your mate, alpha?" Callum asks me.

"Yes, she is. So, you better save her, or you're dead!" I tell him, Xander coming out in my voice making him look like he is going to piss himself.

The only thing I can think is, 'this was supposed to calm me down, not make me angrier and more frustrated.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think.

F.S