CHAPTER 35:COMING BACK WITH NEWS (PART 2)

Sky's pov:

(THE NEXT DAY)

Abigail and Jacob came back just after 10 this morning and told us some good news. The babies are very healthy and that they have found out the gender, but they won't tell us until they do a gender reveal. Jacob said he has always wanted to do one and Abigail thinks it is also a good idea.

When I showed them the ring, I got a hug from both of them and Jacob threatened Hunter that if he ever hurt me he would kill him and he had a confused, but slightly amused, look on his face and I just said to him, "don't worry, it's a human thing".

A couple of hours later, the whole pack is in a joyful and excited mood as the news of the engagement has been spread around everywhere.

However, what we are looking forward to at the moment is finding out the gender of my brother's children. I just wanna know if I'm having a niece or nephew, or one of each.

At the moment we are all waiting in the kitchen, as we got kicked out of the living room.

" Okay, you guys can come in now." We hear Jacob shout to us.

We all run into the room, not sure what to expect or look for, and all we see is a big white box in the centre of the room. I walk up to it and then turn to Jacob asking him a question.

"Nothings going to pop out at me, if I open this, right?"

When he doesn't say anything I get slightly nervous but Scott gets impatient and just opens the box. Nothing happens and we see more boxes, but with our names on them, inside the big box. We all grab our own boxes and open them. All of us each have a riddle inside the box. We all then turned to Jacob and Abigail and look a bit confused.

"Well, go on then, figure it out. You didn't think we would tell you that easily, did you?" Jacob tells us, laughing slightly while walking up to Abigail and wrapping his arms around her waist.

I turn my head to look at my riddle and read it properly this time...

'I thought I lost you,
But then you came back to me.
You hurt me,
But I forgave you.
It's a place where life is given and taken.
Where am I?'

I think really hard about the places Jacob could be talking about and then an idea pops into my head. I get up and run out of the room and down the hallway, trying to find my destination.

I walk into the pack hospital and look for the room I was once unconscious in and I soon find it. As I'm walking down the corridor pack members greet me and some of them look confused and worried about me being here, but I calm them by telling them that I'm just playing a game with the others.

As I walk into the room, I look closely at everything as I'm not sure what I'm supposed to look for. However, as soon as I spot it, I know that's what I needed to find. I found a letter with the number 1 on the outside envelope and when I open it and pull the piece of paper out, all I see is the word 'we' written on it. I flip the paper round and search around the room a bit longer to see if I've missed anything but I find nothing else, so I decide to go back to everyone and see what they have all found and ask Jacob about what I'm supposed to do with what I've found.

When I get back to the living room I see everyone there, all of us holding an envelope with a number on it. I look at them all and see that we all have a number from 1 to 8 on our envelopes. I pull my word out again and start to think, as I can tell from Jacobs and Abigails faces that they will be of no help. They are just watching us and waiting for us to figure it out.

"Wait..." I whisper under my breath.

I think I know what he wants us to do.

"Everyone stand in the order of the numbers you have on your envelope." I tell them.

They do as told, but continue to look at each other, confused.

"I have one, so I'm going to start, but I want you to read what you have on your piece of paper, out loud. Okay?" I tell them.

They nod, hopefully, that means they understood what I meant. This is the most extra gender reveal ever. Why couldn't they just have balloons in the box in the colour blue or pink?

"We..." I say.

"Are..." Scott says.

"Going..." Callum says.

"To..." James says.

"Have..." Chloe says.

"One..." Hunter says.

"Of..." Trevor says.

"Each..." Zoe says.

"We are going to have one of each..." I mumble once everyone is done, and then it hits me. "OMG! One of each! As in you're having a boy and girl. Oh, YES! I'm getting a niece and nephew." I say, but my voice keeps getting louder and louder, maybe I need to calm down.

As soon as I put it all together, everyone is in a very good mood and we decide to celebrate with everyone. Hunter tells the pack to prepare for a party. Everyone is super excited and I can tell it is going to be a long night, but when I look around at my family and pack, I know that I wouldn't have it any other way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think.

F.S