CHAPTER 40: WHO IS HE

Sky's pov:

3 DAYS LATER

The smell of chemicals wakes me up. I open my eyes to see I'm in a new room, this room looks more like a hospital room with all the bottles containing different liquids in them along with the weird names printed on the labels attached to the bottles. There's also needles and a lot of other medical stuff which I have no idea what the names of them are.

I try to move, but my body won't let me. I can't even lift a finger. I keep trying but it is just tiring me out and I would rather save what energy I have left to make sure they don't do anything to harm my baby.

I try to contact Star, but she isn't responding. I can sense her, but it's too faint and it's scaring me. I can tell she's sending her strength to our baby, so I know for now she will be okay.

The door to the room opens and I quickly close my eyes, hoping they didn't see me with them open.

"I saw you looking around, so dotn pretend to be asleep now. I've had to wait three days for you to wake up and I was getting impatient." I hear him say.

'Wait, did he say THREE DAYS! I've been asleep for three days, why?' I think to myself as I open my eyes and slowly turn my head to face him.

He has that evil smile on his face again.

"So, how do you feel? You know, now you don't have any connection to your 'mate' or 'pack'." He asks me, sneering at the words mate and pack.

I try to search for any connection or link to Hunter or my pack, but find nothing.

'Oh, how I hate this man. Who is he anyway?'

"What's your name?" I ask him, completely ignoring the question he asked me.

He didn't seem to like being ignored but he answered my question anyway, which surprised me.

"My name is Drevon." He tells me.

"Okay, Drevon. Are you going to tell me what you want from me now?" I ask him.

'Trying to have a serious conversation with a psycho now, what a great start to the day.'

The evil smile come back on to his face.

'Now I now I never should have asked.'

"Well I thought that was obvious...I want you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about it being so short just wanted to ask if everyone had a good christmas and new year?
Let me know what you think so far.

Chris Evans as Drevon.

F.S