CHAPTER 25: THE TRUTH COMES OUT (PART 1)

Stars pov:

2 MONTHS LATER

I've waited. I've waited for HIM to come like HE always does, but HE hasn't, and I'm terrified.

I can't let my guard down, scared that as soon as I do HE will appear and I will lose everyone like I always have.

I'm starting to think that telling Sky and Hunter everything is the best option because I feel that HE isn't coming because HE is planning something big and terrible.

Well, let's just hope I'm making the right choice...

Hunters pov:

It's been just over 2 months since I agreed to be whatever this is with Sky but I don't think I can last much longer my lycan is getting too pushy and he is too powerful for me to control. Especially when it comes down to his mate. We have waited years to find her and now this. I just wish she will appear and tell me what she wants to and then we can act like normal mates so I can take her on dates, hold her hands, fall asleep with her tucked in my arms, marry her, have kids with her, well obviously the last two won't happen for a long time, but we can work on it.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when Sky jumps through my bedroom window and sits at the end of my bed.

"Well hello to you too." I say with a chuckle, surprised but happy with this visit.

"Hey." Sky says with that cute smile on her face.

This would happen about once a week sometimes I would have to wait two weeks before this visit, but I enjoy them nonetheless.

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know, do you have any games?"

"Let me check."

A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER

I'm just about to win a game of snakes and ladders when Sky suddenly sits up and her eyes go a bit blurry, telling me that she is speaking to Star.

"Star wants to tell us what she has been keeping a secret. Do you want to listen to what she wants to say or not?"

"I will listen, and don't worry, nothing you say will make me leave you or think of you any differently so speak without any fear."

I watch her as she takes a deep breath and then I see her eyes start to change colour and I know that Star is now present.

Stars pov:

I take a deep breath, getting ready to tell them why I'm so scared of HIM and why I don't want to act like a mate to Hunter. Let's hope I don't regret this.

Well, here I go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think.

F.S