CHAPTER 14: HOSPITALS SUCK

Jacob's pov:

It is almost 1 in the morning, and I am on the brink of falling asleep and no one has told me anything about Sky. I have tried to get information about her condition from any doctor or nurse that passes by, and even the receptionist, but no one will give me any answers to my questions. As soon as they hear Sky's name they just walk away, with a grim look on their face.

I look up when a doctor walks into the waiting room. The look on his face tells everyone, that whoever's name he is going to call, it's not going to be good news.

"Sky Williams."

I close my eyes begging the gods that she is alive and that she is going to get better. Then I stand up and walk to him.

"Is she going to be okay?" I ask, needing to know she won't leave me, at least just not yet.

"Well, I'm not sure. But a friend of mine, who is also a doctor, may be able to find out what exactly happened to your sister and he would also be able to sort her out. The only problem is that he lives a couple of hours away, in Woodlands. Will you give us permission to move her over there, free of course as it is not your fault that any of this happened. And we believe that it would also be safer if you both move away for some time."

"Okay, but I have to be by her side at all times and what do you mean safer?"

"That does not matter right now. Your sister is our main priority at the moment. And of course, you will be by her side. We will be leaving today around midday, so you might want to get some sleep, shower and get some clothes to take with you for both you and Sky. I have no idea how long this will take but pack for about a week, maybe two, as I am sure that when my friend has sorted out Sky she will be coming back home with you, all healed. You may want to leave now, to get your stuff, so you still have time to rest." The doctor tells me.

"Will it be okay if I see my sister first? And I can't get any stuff the house was burnt down. It's the reason why we are in this mess, to begin with."

"Oh yes, sorry. Well, if you would follow me I will show you where Sky is sleeping at the moment and then I will see what I can do for you."

The doctor turns around and starts walking to the elevator, so I follow him, and we go up to more floors and then when the doors open he walks down the corridor, almost to the end then turns to the left and points to a door.

"This is Sky's room and I have already contacted someone to bring something comfortable for you to sleep in as I am guessing you wouldn't want to leave Sky. I will go now and sort some stuff out for when we will be moving Sky. If you need anything just press the button on the side of her bed."

"Thank you." I say while walking in the room and sitting in a chair that's already next to her bed.

When I see Sky she is still sweating and shaking, and she is only getting worse.

"Come back to me, Sky." I whisper to her, "come back to me."

Hunter's pov:

I have been searching for my mate, Sky, for months now, but I can't find her. Amelia told me that she promises to come back and I'm hoping that she keeps that promise and will hopefully complete it soon because I'm becoming very restless, and my lycan is becoming more out of control and I am finding it very hard to be able to control him. This feels even worse than when Amelia was taken. My mate is half of me, and I need to be full to be sane.

To waste time, I went back to hunting down the criminals that took Amelia and made sure they would never come back to my pack, ever again. We all came back safe and sound, but it is not like I can say the same about them.

I am at the moment in the kitchen eating my breakfast with Amelia when suddenly I felt a pulsing pain in my head and then it spread throughout over my body in a matter of seconds. I started to scream and cry. I tried to hold it in, trying to act strong for my pack and Amelia, but I couldn't the pain was too much.

The pain went on for what felt like days, but I soon realised that it was only a couple of minutes. I still feel it, but it is bearable now. When I open my eyes a couple more minutes later, not realising that I closed them, I see the pack doctor checking up on me and Amelia sitting on the couch playing with her hands, most likely not knowing what to do to help.

"What happened?" I ask the pack doctor, Callum.

Amelia, hearing my voice comes over to me and grabs my hand and lays her head on my chest.

"I'm not sure. The only reason I could find is that your mate is in pain. But you haven't met your mate yet, have you, alpha?" He says, well more like he questions.

As soon as Callum said that Sky is in pain, Xander takes control and growls very loudly, scaring Amelia, who is still on my chest.

"WE HAVE TO FIND MY MATE!!!" Xander roars.

I'm now sure that my whole packs know that I have found my mate, well now I need to actually find her and make sure she stays with me this time and then make sure she is okay now and forever.

"What is wrong with Sky?" Amelia asks, with worry in her eyes.

"I don't know, but I will find out and when I find out who has hurt her, they will regret everything that they have done." I tell her, Xander's voice appearing with mine.

The only thing going through my head is, 'I will find you Sky and when I do, I will never let you go again. You mean too much to me to lose.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie Redmayne as Callum at the top.

Let me know what you think.

F.S