CHAPTER 12: WHAT THE HELL

Sky's pov:

3 MONTHS LATER

Something weird has happened to me. I've turned into something that I only believed were in stories and fairy tales.

It happened a month after I met Hunter. I was having one of my afternoon strolls when this sudden pain hits me. It started in my head, then in my arms and legs and then my spine.

It felt like my bones were breaking over and over again. I felt my muscles being pulled apart, stretching, changing.

I was changing into something. I was scared, frightened. I didn't know what to do. This pain was excruciating. I didn't think I would be able to make it through it. It went on for only a few minutes, but it felt like hours.

When the pain stopped, I opened my eyes, not knowing I closed them, and the first thing I saw was four paws. Four white paws. However, they were not like normal paws they were more human-like.

I looked around and my eyesight was amazing. I could see for miles. The same goes for my smell and hearing. I felt like I was finally completely free.

I saw a pond not that far away, so I ran to it, wanting to see what I look like. I only took a step and I was already halfway there. So it was not only my senses that have improved but also my speed. I am a LOT faster now.

When I got to the pond and looked at my reflection, I took a step back from the shock. My skin has turned into white fur, my sky-blue eyes, as Hunter put them, has turned into an electric blue colour.

 My skin has turned into white fur, my sky-blue eyes, as Hunter put them, has turned into an electric blue colour

(HER ELECTRIC BLUE EYES WHEN IN LYCAN FORM)

I look just like the stuffed wolf that Amelia was holding. This isn't possible ................. is it? Even if it is, how? And why me?

Two months passed and I have got used to the idea of me being a 'lycan', well that's what I am if you search up 'what is a werewolf that can walk on two legs'. I shift every day for about 2 hours.

When I am in my lycan form, I feel free. I can run miles in only seconds. I have been trying to get faster, and stronger, in both human and lycan form, as I have realised that the stronger I am in human form, the stronger my lycan form is.

I am on one of my runs now and my lycan, Star, is trying to teach me how to control everything that I can do. I find learning in lycan form easier as if the power gets too much out of control then Star can take over and sort everything out.

What I have learnt so far is that I can control the weather and the elements, and I will be taught how to heal next. I have to be careful about what I do, where I do it and if anyone sees it or not. Star says that there are people out there and if they find me then it's not going to go that well, for anyone.

I suddenly had this bad feeling, and something told me that I had to get home right away. Star took over and we were home in less than a minute. That was the fastest I have ever run.

When I stood in front of my house, it was like Deja vu. There was my house, burning brighter than the sun. Fire spreading everywhere so fast. I shift back into my human form, thanking the lord that my clothes don't rip when I shift. I look around and then start to shout Jacob's name as loud as I possibly could, praying that he is not in the house and that he decided to work extra hours and not go to sleep like he usually does.

When I hear my name being shouted back, I turn towards the sound, but no one was there. My name was shouted once again, although this time it sounds from above me. I look up to see Jacob on the roof.

"JACOB!" I shout, wishing I could do something to help, I can't lose him as well.

'You can', Star tells me, through the mind like that we share.

'How?' I ask.

'You can control the fire element remember. Use your powers. Think of the fire coming towards you and then think of your hands collecting the fire. I know you can do this. I believe in you.' Star encourages me.

'Okay, I can do this.' I say, 'thanks for believing in me, Star.'

I start to think of the fire towards me, but I couldn't control it, so the fire came rushing towards me.

I felt it, the fire, burning me. However, it didn't feel like a burn on the outside, it felt like it was burning me on the inside. I scream, begging it to stop, but it didn't.

Darkness soon surrounded me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's lycan at the top.

I'm sorry for the long update, it's just a lot is going on. Sorry. Let me know what you think.

F.S