Unclear future

"W-What do you mean; she will cease to ever have existed?!" (M/n) asked the mad scientist shakily, who went to pace back and forth in his secret laboratory.

"I-I mean all her memory of ever having lived in the real world would cease to exist since she would have never existed here to begin with! She will basically turn into a completely different person, at the mercy of the author for this series," He explained with a tremble in his breath.

"T-Then what are we supposed to do?!  We also have some ties with that world!" (D/n) questioned him, as Tetch shook his head. "I-I will figure out a way to get the main lab functioning again, but it will be no easy feat. The project has been officially cancelled due to me not utilizing the technology for military purposes, like it initially was meant to be used! But, using this beautiful tech for such shallow purposes would have been a waste of it's potential! I was thinking of using it for something far more greater than life itself!~ The ability to create the life one truly desired!~" He rambled on with a mad grin, as (D/n) rubbed his face.

"I don't give a damn about it's initial purpose or what your intentions with using it are as long as my daughter is safe, and you will make sure she is safe or I will kill you," He hissed, as Tetch squeaked, before huffing as he rubbed his chin in thought.

"I-I just need to find another way to power up the main frame!" He nodded to himself, as (D/n) folded his arms. "Then get to finding such power!" He ordered, as Tetch turned to frown at him. "I will need another power source like a nuclear power plant," He said casually, as the two gawked at him. How in the world would they be able to casually do such a thing?!

"Do not fret, I know some friends who could be of assistance!~... But, you must pro-" 

"Yeah yeah, lets hurry up before my daughter is erased for good!" (D/n) rushed him as he headed out the door alongside (M/n). He had failed his daughter and his people once before by not being able to protect their home island, he will not allow himself to make the same mistake twice at the risk of losing (Y/n) forever. 

'I will make it up to everyone by allowing you all the second chance you deserve... may Vera help us all...'

(Your POV):

After many check-ups from the docs, none of them were able to find out what could be causing me to bug out in such a peculiar way.

'Could it be something wrong with the Wisher?...' I thought with dread, as I shuddered at the very thought.

I needed to get back to Earth to find that blond scientist to find out what was going wrong with me, and fast!

I took out my notebook and my trusty pen, before turning to a new page and going to write something down on it.

'Take me to where that blond scientist is!' I wrote down, before closing my eyes as I waited to be teleported back to the real world.

...

And waited...

...

Annnd waited...

...

"'...Okay, why am I not being teleported?...' I questioned myself as I double-checked to make sure I was using my magical ink in my pen, since this type of magic wouldn't work otherwise.

I even wrote that sentence again, but still, nothing

'D-Don't freak out, (Y/n)... hiccups happen from time to time...' I breathed, trying to keep calm so I could think of a solution to this.