Up against the wind

(A/N); Someone will giggle at where I got the inspiration for this chap from

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kiaria's POV);

"Admiral Akainu sir, Lucci was going against your orders!" I proudly told the hothead, who glared at the viper behind me. I couldn't have been happier to chew that little rat out, for all that he had done to me and the princess! Why in the hell was he so infatuated with her, anyways? H-he's just so damn creepy!

"I will handle Lucci later. What matters now is your next mission, Callisto." The mid-aged man told me, as I saluted him. "Yes, sir! What is my next task?"

"To spy on some other targets of interest. Knowing you, our next mission will scare you out of your wits, so I rather have you being useful instead of being dead weight." He ordered me out of nowhere, as I quirked a brow. 

"Is it out of my bounds-" "Yes." Well, crap. This wasn't good.

"You are far too nosy for your own good, Callisto. You and I will be working on that later... you're dismissed." He told me, as I saluted one last time, before leaving that room with wonder. What the heck was this mission? I had to find out since it's more likely than not got something to do with (y/n)! 

As soon as I was in a private area, I went to immediately disguise myself as some ordinary officer. Since my hat can take many forms, it wasn't that hard to make it into a cap. I have to find out about this mission of his, no matter what!

Not a minute too soon, an announcement was given from the intercom for all officers to report to the lobby; that was another red flag.

I went to blend in with the other officers as a few scary faces showed up, with these faces just making me even more anxious about this mission.

"Attention everyone; get ready to get into your battle positions! We will be facing the Coalition of pirates very shortly, and it'll be dangerous!-" One of those scary faces said, which almost caused me to pass out.

(Y/n) and friends will have to be d-dealing with more than ONE a-admiral! All at the same time! With us being equipped with those special guns that can kill devil f-fruit users!

I-I had to warn them as soon as I can!

B-but I had to be discreet with this! Anyone of these people could be on to me, and catch me sending the message!

O-oh, what do I do?!

(Your POV);

"You have been training for a while now; don't you think you should join the rest of us for some tea? It's not like it's going to take long!" One of our members told me, as I shook my head. "N-no, I have to condition my body to be able to withstand anything that comes our way! I wouldn't forgive myself if anything were to happen to you guys because of me! I know you guys agreed to help me out and everything, but still, I have to make myself strong enough to protect you guys from anything, and that requires lots of training on my part!" I babbled out, before an arm went to stop me from my training.

"Relax, (y/n), it's going to be fine. Everyone on this ship can handle themselves, so you shouldn't burden yourself!" Shanks chuckled, as I blinked curiously at him. It's still weird to have him casually hanging out with us like this...

"You know, I am glad that we have your assistance and all, but why are you doing this? Specifically? Don't you have your own crew to attend to?" I asked the man, as he simply smiled in response.