Good Charlotte

Before I knew it, I was transported to a new area. Though I knew who did this to me, I couldn't help but panic a bit. "No, no, no. LET ME GO!" I growled, going to suddenly take Luffy's silly advice about squirting ink at my aggressor's eyes, which oddly enough, worked, as the purple-haired female screeched at the sensation, going to let me go. I fell with a 'umph', but quickly got up, as I ran the heck out of there. "H-hey, come back here you little brat!" She growled, going to wipe her face, as I simply continued to run. "S-sorry about that, but I want to live, Brulee!" I answered back, which took her aback for a second, which was just what I needed, as I very quickly got away from her, but not before bumping into a tall figure. 

"Can everyone just leave me alone?! I just want to go home..." I cried, whimpering, which seemed to startle the person I bumped into for a bit, before they looked at Brulee. "That pixie knows my name!..." She proclaimed, catching up to us, as the person who I bumped into seemed to sigh. "I wouldn't be too surprised; they do not call her a pixie for no reason." The man stated, before picking me up by my collar, like a tiny kitten. "But you know that Katakuri is not going to be happy with you. Perospero stressed a lot how he doesn't want this girl mingling around us." The tall redhead told her, as she sighed, going to twiddle her thumbs. "I know that, Oven, but she could be the key to getting the whole world, and getting Katakuri back to his normal self!" She urged, as I blinked in surprise, this bizarre situation settling in. "Wait, Katakuri is upset? Why?" I questioned, as they looked at me in shock, before glaring at me. "This only concerns family, little lady." Oven told me, as I sighed at that. "C'moonnn... I really wanna know! Is someone messing with him again?" I asked, as they went back to looking shocked. 

"Again?... Are you talking about the situation with strawhat?" Brulee asked me, as I shook my head. "No, I mean is anyone pushing his buttons?" I questioned, as they looked at each other, not really knowing how to address me. "No?... A-anyways, why are you so concerned with how our big brother is doing?" Brulee asked suspiciously, before a knowing smirk appeared on her face, which caused me to sweat nervously. "Ooohhh... I see what is going on... you fancy him, don't you?" She asked, which caused Oven to gawk at her. "Brulee!" I shook my head. "N-no! Is it so wrong looking out for people?" I pouted, folding my arms, as she seemed to have already bought the idea into her own head, as she cackled at my response. "He is the most perfect being out there, so it would make sense for a pixie to choose him out of all the other worms crawling about..." She then frowned childishly at me, before poking my cheek with her long finger. "But that does not mean you deserve him, girlie!" She huffed, as I simply sighed; it seemed pointless to argue at this point. 

"Brulee, really, you need to put this girl back from where you had got her; Perospero was very clear with his words. You wouldn't want to upset Katakuri further." Oven pinched the bridge of his nose, as Brulee simply folded her arms. "But, I am pretty sure that us capturing her will better our predicament! Katakuri can be stubborn at the best of times, you know!" "Are you really going against what Perospero told us?" "When it will not get Katakuri better, yes!" The two seemed to now be bickering back and forth, so I saw this as my chance to escape. After all, compared to them, I was an ant. 'Dissipate'. I then turned into a puddle of ink on the floor, before going to make a mad dash from the room. 'Seems I won't be able to get back with the Strawhats for the time being, so I must find a place first.. t-to use the bathroom!!

Due to that adrenaline, I forgot for a split second that I was meant to be using the bathroom! 'Oh crap, oh crap! Where is the bathroom in this place?!' I panicked, going to just choose a room at random, praying that there was a bathroom in it. 

'Thank goodness, omg!' I sighed in relief, as I entered a gigantic bedroom, that luckily for me, had also a private bathroom. 'Yes, a bathroom!' I smiled, as I swiftly dashed over to the bathroom, going to very awkwardly hop to the seat, since it was more taller than the toilet seats back home. 'Damn these people are gigantic...' I thought, before going about my business in a quick manner. After all, the door for the bathroom was very huge too, and I couldn't reach the doorknob!