Law M.D

I woke up to a loud ruckus, that instantly gave me a headache. 'What the heck is going on?...' I wondered, as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. When I went to see what all the fuss was about, I couldn't believe my vision. Not just due to the absurdity of the sight, but also due to whatever Law the mad doctor had injected into me. Im pretty sure that act of his has to be classed under some form of malpractice, one way or another...

"(Y/n) (L/n), you have a lot of explaining to do." My father, (d/n), told me. He was clearly furious, as well as worried. My father has always been an overbearing man when it concerned things he cared about, so naturally, this reaction was to be expected.

However, things have changed drastically. I am no longer (y/n) the college student, oh, no.... I am now (y/n), the princess of Rhine. No matter how much I wanted to scream right now, my body just couldn't find it in itself to do so. It could just be the shock of the absolute mayhem that we were all dealing with right now.

I know to the coalition, it may have looked like I lost my mind, since this world is the only home they have ever known. To me, however, a native of Earth, this came across to me as a little more than surprising, obviously.

'O-okay... so I have psychic powers... that's how he is going to roll with it... I'd admit, that is pretty genius, so that my presence- o-oh, this is not the time to admire the God himself, (y/n)! Focus on the task at hand-'

'B-but waitaminute, I thought he didn't like to write romance? W-what on Earth did I do?... Or, more correctly, what on Earth did that blond scientist guy do?! How is this even possible right now?!'

"You should give her some time first, sir. She is dealing with alot right now." Law tried to explain to him professionally, as my father, being as stubborn as a mule, wasn't having it.

"SHE is? What about me and wife who thought that she was gravely hurt, or even dead?! Who are you to tell me this, young man?!" My dad glared at him, as I saw Law struggle to not glare back.

"I am the one that prevented your daughter from having another mental breakdown, sir. I just gave her a sedative, so you'll need to give her some time." He tried to explain, seeming watchful of his tone, as my father wasn't easing up one bit, before he went to point something out.

"Look at all the tattoos you have! You can't tell me with a straight face that you're some medical professional! Look, you even have the word DEATH inked on your knuckles! What kind of fool do you take me, for?!" He growled, as I rubbed my temples. Hoiii boy...

"But he really is a doctor, (d/n)! A great one, in fact!" Chopper chimed in, which caused both my mom and dad to freak out. "AAAHH! TALKING RACOON DOG!" At that remark, Chopper frowned. "Oi, I am not a racoon dog; I am a reindeer! Don't you see the antlers?!" He pointed out, as Law folded his arms. "It's like these people came from an entirely different planet." He smirked, as I laughed nervously. If only you knew just how right you were...

"Do you need a sedative, too? It looks to me like you do. Is there a family history of mental breakdowns, (y/n)?" Law asked me, as I sweated nervously. "O-oh, no you don't! I am not about to get myself in more hot water because of you!" I shook my head, as I then saw some members of our coalition act on instinct, as they went to immediately hold my old man back, who looked just about ready to pop off Law's head from his neck. Hey, I rather not test out if he could actually do it... hell hath no fury like an angry parent.

"(D/n), please, try and calm down! They seem to be (y/n)'s friends!" My sweet mother said, as my dad, as usual, was still set on going at Law, who didn't look the least bothered now.