If you give a giant a donut...

"I am sorry, but I just wanted you near me... b-but I'll let go if you want me to..." He murmured, sounding a bit sad at the mention of letting me go. I went to sigh at that, shaking my head. "No, it's fine, I don't mind, but you do know that if the others see this, they wouldn't approve because of what happened with the big wedding fiasco." I pointed out to him, as he hung his head depressingly. "Yes, I know... b-but it's not easy being away from you for so long... you make me so happy..." He admitted, as I went to smile at bit at that. It was really flattering how much he cared about me, but it's just... I am not sure... 

"Katakuri, do you ever take a second to think about how fast you're moving? Hell, if you were the one in charge of this whole thing, we'd probably be on our honeymoon right now!" I told him, as his eyes glazed over at my words, his brows losing it's natural arch, in exchange for downturned ones. 

"Yeah, I have been thinking about it a lot as of late, actually..." He murmured to me, as my (e/c) eyes just widened in surprise, not expecting for it to really sink in to him. "Really?" I asked, still in disbelief, as he nodded. "Yes." He then went to hold my hands softly, going to look into my eyes. "And I really do not want to come across as creepy to you..." He muttered, as I felt my heart fill up with even more feels. Honestly, I thought that heavy drink would help ease me, not make me want to sob like Franky whenever he hears a moving story! 

"Katakuri... you're not creepy... you might seem intimidating at first, what with you being very tall, the golden child of the Charlotte family, and being dressed like Dennis from the first Spongebob movie..." I murmured, as his eyes looked confused. 

"Who is Dennis?.." He asked me curiously, as I blinked at that. "He was a hitman who tried to kill Spongebob and Patrick in the first Spongebob movie!" I explained, as he looked more confused. "What is a 'movie'?.... Do you mean like a live performance of some sort?..." He questioned, as I nodded. "Y-yeah, something like that! H-hold on, let me get my phone out, so I can show you..." I told him, as his eyes just grew more curious by the minute. "Phone?..." I nodded to him. "Where I come from, we have these things called phones that can do all sorts of things! You can call or message people with it, you can take photos, you can play games, watch stuff; everything!" I told him, as his brows rose in surprise. "Really? I never heard of such a thing before! What island do you come from, (y/n)?" He asked me, as I smiled at him. "(c/n)." I told him, as he scratched his head. "I never heard of (c/n) before..." He mumbled, going to stroke his scarf in thought, as I turned on my phone. Now that I think about it, I haven't used it since the day I got into this world... 

'Of course data doesn't work still, surprise surprise...' I pouted, while Katakuri looked at it with intrigue. "May I see it for a second, (y/n)?" He asked me, as I nodded, going to hand it to him. He inspected it curiously, which was anticipated, since stuff like phones don't really exist in this world... they use transponder snails for communication. 

"This is amazing... a contraption that can do so many functions!" His magenta eyes sparkled, as I went to giggle at how cute he looked checking it out. "Yes, it is pretty neat! Now, hand it here so I can show you what I am talking about." I grinned, as he nodded, going to hand it back to me, as I then went to open up my gallery, and show him what I mean.