love is a dish best served hot

Allowing my nose to lead the way, I eventually found the curly-browed chef, who seemed to be swooning over some of the townswomen. 'Typical', I thought with an eye roll, as I approached him. "Hey Sanji, is anything cooking in the kitchen?" I questioned him with a raised brow, as his attention was now averted to me in an instant. "Of course, (y/n)-swaaannn!~ I was helping the chefs prepare for the party!" He explained, doing that little worm wiggle thing that he does towards any girl he sees.

 "Of course, (y/n)-swaaannn!~ I was helping the chefs prepare for the party!" He explained, doing that little worm wiggle thing that he does towards any girl he sees

Well... now that I think about it... to clarify... he only does it with PRETTY girls.... damn do I feel good now at remembering that little tid bit of information. 

"Are you hungry? I will fetch you something right now, (y/n)-swan!~" He purred to me, before going to hold one of my hands, and lead me like a gentleman towards a table, going to pull the chair back and everything. "Why, thank you very much!" I grinned to him, as he ate that thanks up like a hungry man on thanksgiving. "Anything for you!~" He chuckled happily, before going to rush into this little building that was next to us, which I assumed was the kitchen, where the food was at. 

"You know, I am quite jealous of you, to tell you the truth." I heard a voice speak beside me, which surprised me a bit, as I turned my head towards the source of the sound.  

"Why?..." I questioned, not really getting it, as the tall blonde in front of me simply chuckled. "Despite it being very noisy here, I can still hear that your group of friends really do care about you... some even a bit too much..." She giggled, as she crossed her slender legs. 

"Well, that's nice to hear and all, but I am still wondering why you're jealous of me.... did you not have any friends?" I questioned her, as she shook her head, a sad smile on her face. "Despite what Mary may believe, I did not. As the eldest sister, I naturally had to deal with extra responsibilities. None of the work I had to do really allowed me any opportunity to have any friends. At the time, my family was all that I really had..." She then chuckled softly. "But, there was someone that I had my eye on." I blinked awkwardly at that. "Oh, really? And who was that?" I asked, almost not even wanting to know, because at the time frame she was talking about... she was 6, at most!! 'They're so weird...' I sighed, holding my head. 

"Heh heh, no, this infatuation was actually recent." She explained to me, as I sighed. 'I need to keep reminding myself that she and Hawkins can do the creepy mind reading thing... I really am not okay with my private thoughts being evaded like this...' 

"Oh, really? Might I know the guy, by any chance? I do know quite some people." I rose a brow, as she nodded. "Does the name Cory Donks ring a bell?" She questioned me, as I shook my head. "Nope, I have no idea who that is, unfortunately." She then went to chuckle in response. "Of course, because that was the alias he gave me... a very mediocre one, but the attempt was adorable." She chuckled some more. 

"I am pretty sure you have met him.... very tall, shaggy blond hair, beautiful eyes of amber...." She described, as the picture came together. "Wait a minute... are you saying that you're infatuated with... Rosinante?..." I questioned, not believing it, as she nodded. "Indeed I was. Him and I have so much in common, in terms with our lineage, and how we approach the matter in question... we met when Mary told me to find some information in one of the marine bases for her." She told me, as my ears caught one interesting word.