Arriving at Yuina steppe

It didn't feel long at all when I got news that we were going to shortly be arriving at Yuina's steppe. Though I was neutral to the news, the rest of my fellow peers seemed to be dreading it. "Captain, do we have to?.." Bepo frowned, as Law simply tilted his head down. "(y/n)-ya wants to go back with the strawhats, so yes, we have to." He told the poor polar bear, who went to give me a bear hug, pun intended. "D-don't leave us, (y/n)! You bring life to this yellow submarine!" He cried, as I went to pat his back. "Hey, don't make this harder on me than it already is!" I chuckled softly, as the crew at that moment went to all share mischievous grins, which made me sweat nervously. 

"(y/n), we didn't want to have to do this, but you left us with no choice..." Penguin muttered, as at that moment, I was tackled into one big group hug, with a bunch of crying crew mates. "Don't leave us, (y/n)! Please, forget the strawhats and join our crew!" They all said in comical unison, as I couldn't quite respond with being hugged by everyone on board. At the sight, Law went to let out a little chuckle, before going to then give me an evil smirk, as I glared at him. 'Don't you dare.' 

"Everyone, do not let go of (y/n)-ya until she agrees to be on our crew." He cackled like some 90's cartoon villain, as the men saluted to that, as they continued to hostage-hug me. 'Dammit Law, you're playing dirty!!' I thought with a glare, before I tried to figure out how to get out of this mess. "I gmhg pmh." I said, muffled by the hug, as they went to let go of me a bit at that. "What did you say?" Bepo asked me, as I went to then turn my head to law, going to give him the same kind of smirk back. "I gotta use the bathroom." I grinned, as the group hug dissipated at that, as I went to walk past a now miffed Law, before winking at him. "I win this time!" I giggled, as he went to grit his teeth at that, and turn his head away, his cheeks burning that similar shade of pink again. 'It seems it always happens when bathrooms are concerned.' I figured, chuckling to myself at the thought. "And this time, listen to Bepo, and do not come in looking for some elixir while im in the bathroom!" I told him, before walking into the bathroom, as I noticed for a split second that his cheeks were now burning a crimson red, as I went to shut and lock the bathroom door. 

"Wait.... you walked in on her using the bathroom, captain?" I heard Penguin ask, as I heard another crew mate say something that made me laugh. "I had no idea you were such a pervert, captain!" The male chirped, as I heard Law start to curse like a sailor, which caused me to hold my gut in laughter at that statement. 'O-oh god, he's gonna hate me!'  I giggled, before going to actually use the bathroom. 

After I used the bathroom, I went to go back to my room, where my journal laid on the table. Deciding now was no other better opportunity to write, I went to go sit down, and open the journal. 

These past days I have been hanging out with Law and his crew in his yellow submarine. It has been quite fun hanging out with them! The fact they are very insistent on me staying and joining their crew is going to make departing this sweet lil sub hard... Ugghh, what am I suppose to do? Is it possible to stay with both of them? If it is, I hope It can happen, because choosing a side sucks. Speaking of things that sucks... I wonder what Katakuri thinks of me now, now that he had figured out the truth? Ugghh, why can't these things be simple? I also have to face down that conniving celestial dragon girl who made all this pixie nonsense up for me, and give her a piece of my mind! 

I wrote just all that down, which wasn't much, to my surprise. 'Hmm... this entry seems too short..' I hummed, as I was going to write more, before I heard someone say 'land ahoy!' It seems there is no more time to write in my journal, at least for now. 

I went to pack the little stuff I brought with me, before going to head out outside, since the deck of sub was now atop the water. "Ah, so this must be it... Yuina steppe." I murmured, going to feel the breeze of the ocean's waves sway my (h/c) hair. "Yup, this it is." I heard Law murmur next to me, as he went to give me a serious look.