How to feel super

(A/N); First off, I want to say THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 1K VIEWS AND VOTES!~ When I started this lil story of mine, I did it initially just for the heck of it, and because it was just a fun thing to do. But, to see how much you guys actually like this story truly makes me feel so happy, and the fact it blew up the way it did when in the past previous works of mine took years to even get one person to take general interest in them... it's a great feeling like none other. So, to all my super readers, whether you're vocal to me or not, I would like to say this; thank you.

 So, to all my super readers, whether you're vocal to me or not, I would like to say this; thank you

Now, back to our regular programming!~ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/n), I understand that you want to be able to stand on your own two feet, but are you sure you don't want to take a break? You look like you need a few minutes!" Sabo questioned me, as I felt my legs and arms burn as if they were on fire, as my body was a sweaty mess, with my lungs feeling as if they were filled with iron, as I went to pant deeply for air. "Y-yes, Im fine..." I assured him, but he didn't seem to believe me, and by the looks of it, even training obsessed Zoro didn't seem to believe me, either. 

"You may not want to take a break, but I want to. I am going down to eat; how about you Sabo?" The swordsman questioned, as Sabo nodded. "Y-yeah, me too. We'll be back, (y/n)!" He informed me, as the two exited the Crow's nest, which I found skeptical on Zoro's end, but I didn't pay it any mind, as I went to continue by myself to train. 

(3rd POV)

"It's been 30 minutes and she still hasn't exited that place." Sabo sighed, as he went to drink a class of water, as Zoro smirked. "I got to admit, her determination is admirable, but she's still a newbie. Her body is not yet use to this type of training; she could very easily wear herself out." He pointed out, befoe going to take a swig of a bottle. "But, willpower is also a hell of a thing. As long as she has that, she could push herself even beyond her limits." He smiled, as Sabo held his head. "It is, but eventually, even with all the adrenaline in the world, her body will eventually give up. Of course anybody could keep at a certain task for as long as they wish to do, but it's ultimately up to the body to grant that wish or not, and for how long. We are only human, after all." He said, before going to address another point. "Anyways, seems the others had the same idea. Noticed everybody else training outside?" He asked the green-haired male, as he nodded. "It seems everybody is preparing themselves for the worst case scenario." He smirked, before finishing up his bottle. "I am going to see how our favorite (h/c) is doing." He told the blond, who went to follow him. "Me to!" 

When the two went back up to the Crow's nest, they saw (y/n) practicing with her devil fruit powers, having created a series of moving targets, that she tried to strike with precision with her powers. It seemed her strikes were more on target than they were before, though you could practically see her body struggle against these motions, as if trying to weigh her down.