What did he say?

"1..." 

It was the first thing I heard when I teleported on back, which of course made me roll my eyes. 

"Let me guess... you foreseen my arrival?" I questioned the serious blond, who nodded with an amused smile- wait, what? 

"HOLD IT! YOU'RE SMILING!" I choked out, almost gagging on my own spit in shock, before fumbling to take out my phone, as the beyond rare smile faded before I could even take a picture. Damn it! 

"You're back, (y/n)!" Luffy chirped, as I could practically feel Rosi's displeasure at now being surrounded by a bunch of pirates. Yeaahh, this was going to be really awkward!

"Back I am! And with a new member!" I grinned, before going to gesture towards Rosinante, who was frowning at me. "I am not joining." I then turned to him. "Have you forgotten so soon? You shot a damn cannonball at two very prominent celestial dragons! You are pretty much on the same boat as the rest of us now!" I pointed out to him, as everybody eyed him warily. 

"Wait a minute... he's with the MARINES!" Kid growled, as Rosinante irritably took a smoke. Oh dear, I expected his introduction to gain some hostility, but this... was about to implode pretty badly, and rather quickly! In a way that I am not sure I could contain! 

"Cora-san? What are you doing here?..." I heard Law question, which turned Rosinante's irritation into happiness at the drop of the hat, as he went to hug Law, who of course wasn't expecting this, as evident by his struggling. "Law!" Rosi grinned, as Law went to bark at him to put him down. 

"You know this guy, Tra-guy?" Luffy asked him, as Law went to awkwardly fix his hat. "Begrudgingly." He simply replied as I rolled my eyes, before going to fold my arms. 

"Law and Clumsy here go way back. In fact, Clumsy had known Law ever since he was a child." I explained, as Law went to glare at me, while Luffy went to 'oh' at my words, as Rosi pouted at me. "I still prefer when you call me Rosi..." He complained childishly, despite being.... how OLD was he, exactly?... 

"Hey, I need your help. How old are Marco and Rosi?" I asked the fans that may be watching, since our lives apparently were basically a show and comic book right now, anyways. Dang it, these are very important questions! B-but don't let my father know the answers, yall, or he'll scold me until I looked like Brook for mingling around a lot of older guys! Hell, he might just freak out period, since 98% of our coalition is comprised of guys! If he knew what had happened between me and Katakuri thus far, the poor guy just might faint on me- 

'Huh... it's been a long time since I actually saw my parents...' I thought to myself, now feeling a bit homesick. Funny, I didn't feel very homesick until I thought about them...

I don't know how time exactly works between the two worlds, but it felt to me like I was here for a few months now! If I was actually gone for that long in their time, they might think I was abducted or something! 

"Who are you talking to, (y/n)?" Franky questioned me, looking very concerned for me, as did everyone else. Chopper went to quickly run to my side, a stethoscope already on hand, as he worriedly checked my vitals. "Are you feeling okay, (y/n)? Did the people who kidnapped you do anything funny to you?" He questioned me, before a second later going to point an accusing hoof Rosi's way. "Did you do something to (y/n), you bastard?!" He frowned, as Rosi shook his head. "N-no, why would I? I actually saved her from the hands of some loonies!" He explained, as Chopper didn't look so convinced, as Law rolled his eyes. "Calm down, Raccoon-ya, Cora-san is incapable of hurting a fly... in fact, he's far more capable of accidentally hurting himself rather than intentionally hurting someone else." He tried to reason, as Chopper went to sigh in relief. "Really? Ah, that makes me feel so much better..." He then jolted back up when realizing what Law called him, before going to make his case for the trillionth time on how he was a reindeer and not a raccoon.