Known unknowns

(A/N); Writer's block, accckk; trying to fight it! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was breakfast time, and most puzzling enough, a certain (h/c) woman was being a no show. "Please don't tell me she has been taken... again..." Usopp sighed, as Hawkins, a man who wasn't much for conversation, spoke up. "She has been, but she'll be back in due time." He responded, his usually dull eyes now shining a vibrant red, which of course startled everyone. "W-wait a minute... are you actually... happy, right now?..." Chopper meekly questioned, feeling a bit freaked out at seeing the blond like this. In a moment of utter disbelief for everybody else, the blond went to smile. "Yes, I am." 

" 

"WHAAATTTTT?!" 

Everyone naturally went to gawk at him, as he continued to contently read through a book of some kind. It looked like that of a fairytale book. 

"H-how can you be happy in a time where (y/n)-swan has been captured?!" Sanji questioned him in disbelief, as Katakuri went to nod in agreement. "Have you forgotten already about what happened near Wallow island? What if that crazy woman was the one who captured her?! She could be in great danger, and here you are, reading some book without a care!" He scowled, as Hawkins then went to show everyone exactly what he was reading. 

"This is why." 

Everybody was just about ready to gang up on him and knock some sense into him, if it wasn't for a certain picture that completely caught everybody off guard. 

"Hey, that's (y/n)!" Luffy pointed out with a grin, as there was a picture of a young (s/c) lady in the middle of what looked like some sort of dance. 

"None of you knew truly who (y/n) was, and I was going to keep it that way until my cards said otherwise. Well, now that the fortune has turned, I might as well explain." He simply said, as everybody just grew more curious at his words.  

"I am guessing this true (y/n) is connected with this book." Robin pointed out, as Hawkins nodded. "Yes. Only a few people know of the tale of the land of dreams, and even fewer knew of the truth within it that is hidden in plain sight... this book is not a fairytale, but a historical record of what happened to (y/n)." He then sighed a bit. "I'd admit, this took longer than I'd like to piece together, but I just had to be absolutely sure that I was correct..." 

"What do you mean a 'historical record'? You make it sound like she is ancient when she's around our age!" Nami questioned, beyond skeptical with his words, while Robin continued to look at the book in intrigue. "I wouldn't say she's ancient, but there is a timeline discrepancy...." 

......

..............

"(Y/n), are you absolutely sure you want to go through with this? Just by performing this ritual, you're not only opening the other realm, but you also change history itself as we know it!" A worried monk told the young woman who was donning a long flowing dress, as she stepped in a shallow lake, with her bare feet.