A little birdie told me...

We have spent a few days on this amazing island, unlike last time. It was nice to finally just kick my feet up and relax... well, at least relax to a certain degree. 

Since we're all wanted, of course we'd have to be a bit wary in case any danger approached us, but that's not what was really troubling me for the time being.... 

It was Nami. 

Ever since I refused to tell her about who I liked, she went into full on inspector Gadget mode. Robin, being the trooper that she was, tried to get her to knock it off, but when that redhead has her mind up, there was pretty much no changing it... unless you had a bank-load of beris, that is.

Unfortunately, I didn't, so I had to just put up with her closely watching every movement that I did. It was a bit tiring, to say the least. 

"You know I can see you back there, right?" I told the navigator, as she went to pout at that, before going to point dramatically to me. "I will find out who it is you like, (y/n)!" I went to smile nervously. "No, you won't." I grinned, as she huffed at that, before going to leave. For how long she was going to leave me alone, I had no idea, but for the time being, I was going to take in this nice tropical weather. 

I went to lay down on a beach chair under a palm tree, before a waiter approached me out of seemingly nowhere. Did I mention that the service here was in the tier of 5 stars? 

 The man went to ask if I would like something, and deciding that I was a bit hungry, I went to order a drink that was served in a pineapple, as well as some classic american cuisine. 

"AHA!"

I practically jumped out of my skin, as well as the waiter, at a wild Nami suddenly appearing. "I have you all figured out now, (y/n)!" She snickered, as I went to roll my eyes. "How? I was just ordering some food and a drink!" I whined, as she went to fold her arms triumphantly. 

"Why did you choose a drink served in a pineapple, (y/n)? I think both you and I know the answer." She then went to point to me again. "It's because you like Marco!" 

.....

...............

"Are you serious right now?" 

"Quite! I've noticed the way you two been ogling each other as of late! I guess you really like older guys, huh?" She cackled, as I went to hold my head, before going to look apologetically at the waiter. "Don't mind her; she's been doing this all day." I explained, as he nodded, before going to leave with my order. 

"Did someone say my name?" I heard a confused blond say, as Nami went to give me a sinister smirk, which caused me to sweat profusely. Oh no... 

"Yes, (y/n) did." Nami grinned mischievously, before going to push the phoenix towards me, who looked at me in surprise. "You did, (y/n)-yoi?" Before I could reply, Nami went to clasp her hands together. "How about you two have a niceeee loonng conversation? I bet something could spark from it." She giggled, before going to give me a playful wink, despite doing me dirty like this, as she then scampered off, like a fox running away from the hunter.

"You want to talk to me, (y/n)-yoi?" He asked me, as I went to sigh exasperatedly. "Actually, Nami was the one who said your name, not me. She's been playing professor Layton as of late, and trying to crack some ridiculous puzzle." I shook my head, as he went to nod at that. "She has seemed a bit more antsy than usual. Does this puzzle involve you?" He questioned, as I nodded. "Yup, and I'd tell you what the puzzle is, but it'd probably do more harm than good..." I sighed, as he went to pout at me. "You can tell me, (y/n)-yoi!" He tried to assure me, as I shook my head firmly. "Nope, the only one I can tell this to is Robin." I stated, as he sighed in disappointment at that.