Turnabout Brothers

(3rd POV)

Robin sighed as she now activated her powers to hold down a clearly angry Luffy, who was glaring at her, his nostrils flared up like a bull getting ready to strike. "Robin! Why the hell did you let Tra-guy take (y/n) away from us?!" He barked, like a rabid dog, as she simply sighed. "Because it was her decision to go with him. But you shouldn't be freaking out so much, captain; she's going to come back to us at Yuina steppe." She explained, as he stopped squirming at that. "R-really?" He asked, before turning towards the rest of his crew. "We are going to set a course to Yuina steppe now!" He exclaimed, as Robin disappeared her extra arms, letting him free, as he practically dashed back to the Thousand Sunny. 

"Huh, did you hear that?" "Yeah, I did, but it couldn't be..." The two boys mumbled amongst themselves, as they were casually laying down on the sand. At realizing what they heard, they went to instantly jump to their feet. "LUFFY?!" 

At hearing his name, the young captain turned his head towards the source of the sound, before his jaw hit the deck. "N-no... it couldn't b-be!..." He gasped, his eyes threatening to spill tears. Fortunately, his eyes didn't deceive him; he was indeed seeing who he thought he was seeing. 

"ACE?! SABO?!" 

At a familiar name, the rest of his crew went to equally look as shocked, before noticing two young men running their way. "LUFFY! IT'S US!" Sabo yelled, going to wave a arm, as Ace also went to wave at him. 

Luffy went to jump right off the ship, and run as quickly as his legs could take him towards his fellow brothers, before the three of them crashed into a group hug. 

"A-ace, you're alright

"A-ace, you're alright... y-you're alright..." Luffy kept murmuring again and again to himself, almost like a mantra, as he hugged the freckled male tightly, tears going to fall down his eyes, as Ace went to chuckle softly at his reaction. "C'mon, stop crying like a big baby! You're making it weird!" He joked softly, as Luffy went to wipe his eyes, and smile the most brightest smile he ever mustered. "....You're fine! You both are fine!" He laughed heartily, as the trio of brothers continued to hug each other, being all smiles. "It felt like forever since all three of us were together, huh?" Sabo chuckled, as the other two nodded in agreement. "Yeah, way too long!" 

Meanwhile, the rest of the crew went to look at them, flabbergasted

Meanwhile, the rest of the crew went to look at them, flabbergasted. "B-but... how?..." Nami murmured, not believing her eyes, alongside the others. "I-It shouldn't be possible! I don't even see a scar on Ace!!" Chopper pointed out, and sure enough, he was right; Ace didn't even have a scratch on him. "W-what is going on?... What the.... hell.... is going on?..." Nami questioned, going to hold her head; she felt a migraine coming on. 

The Strawhats were now setting a course to Yuina steppe, with now two additional people on board. "Why are you going to some wasteland like Yuina steppe? There's nothing there, you know." Ace informed Luffy over a mouthful of food, as Luffy chuckled. "We are going to pick up my crew member (y/n) from there!" He chirped, as Sabo rose a brow. "Did you just say... (y/n)?" He questioned, as Luffy nodded. "Yup, (y/n)! She has these super cool ink powers, that can draw stuff to life!" He exclaimed, before continuing to chortle. "Also, did you guys know that she has a bounty of 1 trillion?" He asked with a smug smirk on his face, as the two frowned at him. "Of course we knew!" They said in unison, before Sabo went to hold his head. "How could we not? She is the most talked about person in the world right now." He sighed, as Ace went to quirk a curious brow at Luffy. "How did you get someone like her to join your crew?" He questioned, as Luffy grinned. "I simply asked her, and she said yes!" At that hard-to-believe statement, the other two brothers went to simply laugh it off. After all, with Luffy, he is capable of anything, no matter how ridiculous it may seem. 

"So, what have you guys been up to?" Luffy asked with a tilt of his head, as Sabo went to scratch his head. "We are actually in search for this pixie everyone has been talking about." He informed him, as Luffy looked in awe at that. "Really? I am looking for the magical guy, too! We can find him together, shishishi!" He snickered, as the two brothers grinned at that. "Sounds like a plan! But, have you ever wondered that maybe this new crew mate of your's, (y/n), is the pixie?" Ace asked him, as Luffy nodded. "Yup, but she isn't, me and my crew already checked." He informed them, as they nodded at that. "Well, regardless, it would be nice to meet this girl that's worth 1 trillion beris..." Sabo chuckled, as Luffy nodded in agreement. "Yup! You guys are going to love her! She is really nice!" He chirped, as the rest of his crew, who were not too far away from the trio, continued to look on in disbelief, as they tried to cook up how this was even possible. "M-maybe the pixie has something to do with this?..." Usopp proposed, as Robin went to hum in thought. "That is possible... after all, magic could be the only reasonable explanation for this very bizarre situation." 

"Oi, let's play a game!" Luffy suggested, as Sabo went to reach from his coat pocket a deck of cards. "How about a game of cards?" He piped up, as the two went to agree on that. From then on, they went to play all sorts of cards games, with one game in particular really pissing off Ace. "T-this has to be the one for sure!" He gritted his teeth, going to reach for a card from Luffy's stack of two, as Luffy turned his head, trying his best not to bust his gut laughing. 'Shishishi, he's going to choose the joker again!' He thought, clearly sucking at holding in his laughter, as Sabo went to look at him with a nervous sweat. 'Some things never change, huh?...'