It gets weirder by the minute

I found that I was currently situated in some very fancy room, one that looks like it belongs to a queen. The bed I was currently laying in was super comfy, and the decoration was very elegant. If I wasn't so troubled about worrying where the hell I was at currently, I would of went right back to sleep. 

The room was hugeeeee; I felt more like I was in a house full of empty space rather than a room!

However, despite my marvel, I had to focus and figure out where the heck I was at. 

There was also something deep inside of me that kind of felt... uneasy staying in this room. I couldn't put my finger on exactly what it was that was causing me to feel this way, but hey, gut feelings do exist for a reason, so maybe I should also make my way out of this snazzy room. 

'And find some paper. That way I can simply write myself out of here!' I thought with a grin, before frowning deeply when I realized a certain object attached to me; seastone cuffs.  

'Just great, so that plan is out of the window.' I thought miserably, before going to try and navigate myself around. It'd be best if I had a general idea of where the heck I was at, after all. 

I went to check of course to see if in the off chance that the key to my cuffs were in this room.... Of course they weren't. 

My next course of action was to then leave this room and sneak around until I find it, but before I could even think to do that course of action, someone opened the door, which caused my instincts to just kick in. 

"KIYAH!" 

Before my mind could even register what my body was doing, the damage was already done, and the poor sucker who got kicked in the worst of places went to let out a horrible scream, before he slumped to the floor, his face looking in pure agony, as I then realized what I had done. 

"O-oh my god, I am so so sorry!!" I quickly apologized, going to help the poor guy up. Honestly, I wasn't expecting to see him HERE out of all places... 

"I-I didn't mean to do that, Coby! E-er, is there a doctor nearby?! O-oh shit, I am so sorry!!" I went to profusely apologize, as the poor fella wasn't even responding to my words. 

'D-did I KILL him?! O-oh god, I sure hope not! W-what the hell, body?! That kick came out of nowhere!!' I scolded myself, before I then went to hear an audible gasp. 

When I went to look up, I had then spotted another 'friendly' face. 

"H-how did you?..." The old man questioned me, as I continued to bow like crazy. "I-I swear I didn't mean to hurt him! I thought he was some goon or something!" I tried to explain, but instead, the old man continued to look at me in shock, for some weird reason. C-c'mon, this was an accident! Why would I intentionally do such a horrible thing to Coby?!